Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean Pixel Hack

Discussion on Korean Pixel Hack within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 277
Korean Pixel Hack

Hello, I am currently a reseller of a famous pixel called "B4NDY 2". In korea, there are limited slots using the hack to avoid any detection and currently 24/30 of people are using it. I plan to sell 5 slots and see if the developer wants to expand. Some functions of the hack include: 1) tracking (aimbot) 2) Flick
1) Tracking: The classic aimbot which scans the hp of enemies. Some features include, change x and y scan height/width, prediction shot, first shot (meaning it follows the enemy you shot first, no crazy mouse movement when approaching many enemies in fight, and config strength/looseness of aimbot
2) Flick: similar to tigerbot, but requires first aim. Includes widow flickmode and prediction shot.
I have my own private discord server with many korean customers. This hack is compatible with win7,8, and 10.
I am selling it for 130USD for LIFETIME.
There is no bans unless a buyer leaks the files.