Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for duo boost

Discussion on Looking for duo boost within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Looking for duo boost

Greetings.
I am looking for a duoQ boost.
For now, I'm mainly interested on placement matches but I'm also looking to establish a long business oportunity for you (season long boost).
I had 2522 SR last season.

Tell me what your price/conditions are for placement matches duo boost.
I also would like to know, for future transactions, the cost for 50SR in each division.
I am also thinking of asking for a trio boost (2 customers + 1 booster) for later on. Tell me if you are interested + prices.

I will play as tank or support but can flex to your desire.
Hit me up here or through discord (Angorn#1582)

(High TBM only)
Old 07/28/2018, 20:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Hello! Added you on Discord (Skjall#8804).
Old 07/31/2018, 02:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Added you on discord
I could consistently play with you and another friend and go up to diamond or higher.
I've been boosting actively for almost a year and i have alot of revieuws on another forum i could show you.
For prices and what times you could play i would prefer to talk about on discord since it's alot easyer.
Old 07/31/2018, 16:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 34
Hey there,
You can check my thread here:

50 sr price for duoq is 3,75€ between 2500 and 3000. There are more discounts if you buy more SR.

And yeah i can do trio boost with cheaper price.