Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 overwatch accounts. One 4k2 Season high and 1 unranked season 4.

Discussion on Selling 2 overwatch accounts. One 4k2 Season high and 1 unranked season 4. within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 overwatch accounts. One 4k2 Season high and 1 unranked season 4.

As the title say, I am selling 2 overwatch accounts.

The first one is level 92, it has golden weap on Tracer, was 4k2 season 3 and 4k2 high season on the season 4. The account sr is now 3000 due to decay.

The second account is level 78 and has golden weap on genji, was 4k2 season 3 and is unranked season 4.

I am willing to sell them to a reasonable price, leave me your skype and I will add you to be sure you dont add someone else than me.

The transaction will be done with a middleman of course.

I am doing it for cheap
Old 05/02/2017, 20:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 34
Old 05/03/2017, 11:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 3-D1 | Season 4-MASTER | Season 5 Plat |unranked this season
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling account with 15 rune pages,110 champions and 26 skins(included rare skins) Season 2-1700elo Season 3-D1 Season 4-Master Season 5-Account dropped from D2 to platinum due to no activity(palinum border) Skins: xMagu's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Price: €50+
4 LoL account one gold 5, one silver 3, one silver 4, one unranked l EUW
10/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ZlauDedu32's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats (silver3) I can trade them all against one good account with many champion (i dont care about skins) or trade two against one etc i don't care about these accounts i have too many account (8 LoL account) i try to focus my self on three account max without give them for free either Or sell (paypal only). My goal here is to have less account so i focus my self on the account i want. I have the e-mail of all of them (important...
[Selling] [EUW and EUNE] 2 really cheap accounts/one unranked and one gold 5 (talk on skype)
07/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1-GOld 5 account/64 champions/8 skins (really cheap/i just want to sell it quickly) 2-Unranked account ~35 champions/3 skins (also very cheap) i just want to get rid of these 2 accounts asap so the prices will be very low. add me on skype so we can talk... my skype:faisal.ghaith (my profile picture is a rainbow)
[Selling] 3 accounts , one in NA and one in EUWest , and one in EU NE
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Summoner Name: KPFashao North America 61 Champs. 20 Skins: Alistar The Minotaur