Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grandmaster player - boosting service

Discussion on Grandmaster player - boosting service within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grandmaster player - boosting service

I am selling my services to rank up peoples accounts.

About Me
I'm currently myself a Grand master with a season high of 4150
I am not an agency nor company, this is just 1 person boosting, so if I end up with lots of custom I may have some wait times, but I am extremely fast at ranking up.

Recently tested my speed on my friends account and I managed from 1978 to 3700 in less than 15 hours.

Pricing:

ANY 1-2000 SR = $5 per 100 SR
ANY 2000-2500 SR = $9 per 100 SR
ANY 2500-3000 = $12 per 100 SR
ANY 3000-3500 SR = $18 per 100 SR

Time duration will depend on many things but if you contact me on Pm, or preferably skype then I can estimate the time it will take.

I can also Stream for you whilst playing on your account if you wish.

Skype - emoevey1

Payments will be required via Paypal.

Look forward to providing this service for you.

Tags
grandmaster, overwatch boost, overwatch boosting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Overwatch Boosting service [4500] boosting up to Grandmaster
01/20/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 3 Replies
I want to open up a boosting service for Overwatch. I am still in school and want to make some money on the side, so i decided to boost people for a little bit of money. I am boosting from 0-4000 just to make sure i can get the job done. I can only play on EU. Proof: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet -> these are my 3 accounts i just played for fun. Add me on skype for any kind of questions: gurkensohn1
[Trading] Grandmaster(top500) player looking for an account to play on.
11/05/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 4 Replies
Can send proofs of my rank . I will play rankeds for free , dps main . Need an account between 1436-3436 skype facebook:borowski.p879
[Selling] SC2 Boosting up to Grandmaster (Top 16!)
12/18/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
General Information: Hello I'm puppylisk, I'm a Grandmaster Zerg/Protoss player for about 10 seasons and I would like to make my leveling services available up to Top 16 GM on NA; GM on EU/SEA Regions Available: All Regions Including Korea (GM not avail on Korea) Payment Options: PayPal (or Greendot money pack) Cancellation: If you decide to cancel the service then you will receive a partial refund, if 1/2 the job is completed you will receive 1/2 the payment back, if 3/4ths the job is...
SC2 Boosting up to Grandmaster (Top 16!)
04/28/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
General Information: Hello I'm puppylisk, I'm a Grandmaster Zerg/Protoss player for about 10 seasons and I would like to make my leveling services available up to Top 16 GM on NA; GM on EU/SEA Regions Available: All Regions Including Korea (GM not avail on Korea) Payment Options: PayPal (or Greendot money pack) Cancellation: If you decide to cancel the service then you will receive a partial refund, if 1/2 the job is completed you will receive 1/2 the payment back, if 3/4ths the job is...
[NA] Player for LCS bound team boosting during downtime! (Day of boosting service!)
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Challenger tier booster. PM me for skype info. Bronze Division 5 - $20 Division 4 - $20 Division 3 - $20 Division 2 - $20 Division 1 - $25