Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UberCharge2 Aimbot | Not Color | Private

Discussion on UberCharge2 Aimbot | Not Color | Private within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UberCharge2 Aimbot | Not Color | Private

closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Relase] MW3: Universal Aimbot 2.4 - VAC Proof Forever Color Aimbot
09/16/2013 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Short introduction: This little program will help you get headshots. All it does is take a lot of screenshots of the game, a little image analysis, then moves the mouse for you in MW3 or w/e game your playing. This aimbot is superior to other aimbots out there since it does a bit block transfer directly to an array, then the array is split into colors using minimal cpu usage. All other aimbots that I've encountered use getpixel which is about 200 times slower. Release date: January 10, 2012...
[Source] Move mouse to specific color on screen (color aimbot)
11/20/2012 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
I was initially calling GetPixel in a loop to scan a screenshot for a specific RBG which caused a 2-3 delay before finding the color until I realized it's much faster to use LockBits and UnlockBits instead. Anyway, here's my source for finding a specific RBG color on your screen and then automatically moving the mouse to that color which is good for browser shooting games and what not. Compiled in vs2010. Imports System.Drawing.Imaging Imports System.Runtime.InteropServices
[Release] Universal Aimbot 2.3 - vac proof forever color aimbot
02/25/2012 - Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Short introduction: This little program will help you get headshots. All it does is take a lot of screenshots of the game, a little image analysis, then moves the mouse for you in cs:s. This aimbot is superior to other aimbots out there since it does a bit block transfer directly to an array, then the array is split into colors using minimal cpu usage. All other aimbots that I've encountered use getpixel which is about 200 times slower. Also works in other games such as MW3. Release date:...