Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Beta Account eu

Discussion on Overwatch Beta Account eu within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch Beta Account eu

hi, have 2 account with OVERWATCH beta EU but currently selling only 1, because i want play to :P. But if there will be very good offer i will sell it.
in accounts are wow:mop on other wow:wod expansions.
i want 100eu, paypal, u can offer me too how much u can give me.
sorry guys for me bad English

My skype :
foti_ft
Old 10/28/2015, 08:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
Added skype.
Old 10/28/2015, 10:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
50€ PP/PaySafeCard
Old 10/28/2015, 10:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

60€ paypal
Old 10/29/2015, 14:28   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

out of stock?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Overwatch Beta Account!
11/12/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! As everyone can see from the title i want to buy the new Blizzard's Game : Overwatch Beta. Blizzard announced that there will be no keys, only flagged accounts. So contact me on Skype if you are interested in selling your account. Only High TBM Rated people and serious offers. Thanks! Skype : Nasayer.gfx
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
11/01/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...
[Buying] OVERWATCH BETA BLIZZARD ACCOUNT
10/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Thread is Down! :)
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
10/17/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...
[Selling] CSGO Account 298 Wins LEM Overwatch Beta 700H
05/17/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
hi, möchte meinen CSGO Account mit 298 Wins verkaufen. Zur Zeit ist er als Legendärer Adler Meister (LEM) eingestuft. Der Account hat Overwatch BETA und knapp 700 Spielstunden (693). http://puu.sh/hKJTC/acd0f4e5a8.jpg Einfach Angebote machen Gruß