Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin acc + 10 game

Discussion on Origin acc + 10 game within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Origin acc + 10 game

Game on this acc ! :

Securities Account: 250 €
Sale price: 120 €

( CONDITIONS OF SALE )

- I provided all the evidence necessary to my identifications, can rip No, I'm the first and only owner of the account, with my name and my coordinates .. I also provided a telephone follow-up, in case of trouble it is always possible to reach me by phone!

- I wish the same buyer side, people do not have the profile and strong shoulders to obtaining these accounts, do not look for added me, I wish to have your contact information, your information, phone number and others. ..

- I am a serious and honest seller, be it too because I am someone who does not let the case if scam be it!
I stand at your disposal for any proposals / tenders / requests via private message.

If you want to discuss Skype / Mail / Phone it remains possible, thank you to ask me via private message here too.

Thank you for watching this ad.

Good game to you all!

Pm mee for trade
Old 07/13/2016, 11:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
up **