Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling account with BF3 and Dead Space for CS GO Items

Discussion on Selling account with BF3 and Dead Space for CS GO Items within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling account with BF3 and Dead Space for CS GO Items

Both games have 0 hours on them as I was fine with my Steam games.
Asking for 5 keys (Doesn't matter which)
Am also open to skins but you will have to overpay if it is not 1:1.
If you are interested post a comment below or add me on Steam/Skype and we will continue from there. I am fine with going first IF you have decent rep. If I am not satisfied with your rep, we will arrange for a middleman unless you are fine with going first.

Add me on Steam or Skype if you have any questions.

Steam:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] “Sell| Origin account with Crysis 2 max.edition|Dead space|Dead Space 3 and more..
12/02/2013 - Origin Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, I want sell my origin account with: -Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -Dead Space -Dead Space 3 -Medal of Honor -Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -Mirror's Edge.
[Selling] “Sell| Origin account with Crysis 2 max.edition|Dead space|Dead Space 3 and more..
12/01/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I want sell my origin account with: -Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -Dead Space -Dead Space 3 -Medal of Honor -Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -Mirror's Edge.
Selling Simcity account ORIGIN + Dead Space 3 22,50 EURO
06/17/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it Im paypal verified add me on skype :) Marnik.pas
[Selling]Dead Space 2 STEAM Gift + Origin Account
06/29/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says I'm selling an Origin account which has BF3, BF3 LE, Crysis 2, Burnout Paradise. Here is a pic of the acc : http://i45.tinypic.com/2in7ko.jpg You can contact me on the following : -PM me here -Reply me here -Add me on STEAM @ : Steam Community :: ID :: Cloaked I will only sell this for PayPal.
Biete Origin Account Dead space 1 dead space 2 bfbc2
10/02/2011 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
moin biete den account an dead space 1 dead space 2 bfbc2 fur 20-30 euro 20euro mindesgebot 30 euro sofort kauf gehandelt wir nur über ein mm der mehr als 50 tbms hat oder über ein mod den ihr dann bezahlen musst