Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BF 4 and BF Hardline

Discussion on BF 4 and BF Hardline within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BF 4 and BF Hardline

Hello

Willing to sell my origin account with BF 4 and BF Hardline. My starting price is 42 USD but I am willing to negotiate(quite alot) on the price. Both of them are standard editions.

The character on BF 4 is around level 80+ with everything unlocked. The BF Hardline multiplayer was not played.

My main reason for selling this is because I decided to buy this on playstation as the number of servers there are alot more and most of my frens are playing it on that console as well.

I am willing to pass you the account info so that you can log in and take look. However I will only pass you the answer to the secret question once you have made payment.

Would prefer that you make the payment through Paypal.

Kindly contact me through skype - malboro2587
OR
through email -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Origin Games.jpg (14.1 KB, 2 views)