Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELLING] Great Origin Account!

Discussion on [SELLING] Great Origin Account! within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [SELLING] Great Origin Account!

Hi there!

(If this is a wrong section, please move my topic to the right one)

I decided to sell my Origin account because I don't really need it anymore... (I don't play online games anymore)

Here's the list of the games attached to the account:

Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4 (With PREMIUM)
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Crysis 2
Crysis 3
Dead Space
Dead Space 3
Medal Of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Need For Speed: Rivals
Need For Speed: World
Populous
The Sims 3
The Sims 3: High End Loft

NOTE:

Battlefield 4 account is very good, lvl 51. When I played it I also bought ASSAULT and RECON weapons kit, most of the weapons are unlocked through the gameplay, with the modifications.

Need For Speed: World account is maxed out. Lvl 60 with the most powerful cars in the game like: Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Koenigsegg Agera, CCX... a total of 20 cars. (Over 200€ investment)

Need For Speed: Rivals also has a DLC included, a car, Koenigsegg One:1

I don't really know what price to set, so please do contact me on skype: mkrizan4
Old 09/18/2014, 01:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP! Still for sale. Urgent!

Tags
account, battlefield, crysis, origin, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Great origin account, just new games
04/22/2013 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
http://s23.postimg.org/m1hp0sw4b/uplay_2.jpg I will give you proof of purchase and my shipping address used to buy the games, also the cd keys. Make me some good offerts, pay pal only
Selling GREAT Origin accounts inkl. Email account
03/16/2013 - Origin Trading - 14 Replies
Hey, Selling some good Origin account inklusive the fitting email access. Take Paypal or PaysafeCard. I would prefer a middleman but if you are trusted enough i maybe can go first. Add me on skype: jojojo.1234 or pm me please. Verkaufe einige Origin accounts inklusive email adressen dazu.
Selling great euw Account for just 10 €
12/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
im selling an account on the euwest server. im lvl 21 and my champs are : evelynn, gareb, teemo, tristana, twitch, rengar and wukong+warwick with skin ( jadedragonskin at wu and vulcanic skin at warwick) ive got a perfekt ad/offtank runepage and 131rp/2068 ep i just trade with psc and we should search an trusted middleman because i dont give first addet/add me skype botan12311
Selling another GREAT NA account !
12/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Howdy Howdy After lot of sucess in my recent trades i've come to the conclusion I should sell my main, so let's see how it goes ! THE C/O ON THE ACCOUNT IS : 0 $ BUY IT NOW PRICE : 75$ The account has 70 champs:
[S] Selling great account !
04/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Great account for ranked, has no ranked games played, Level 25. Spent over $80.00 on this account Good Ad and Ap rune pages Has RP and IP to buy what you may want 23 champions Skins: Siren Cassiopeia NightRaven Fiora