Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

># CHEAPEST ORIGIN ACCOUNTS #< PSC|PP|MORE

Discussion on ># CHEAPEST ORIGIN ACCOUNTS #< PSC|PP|MORE within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 11/04/2013, 11:51   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
nice trader! buyed an acc.
Old 11/04/2013, 20:46   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ich ziehe meine Bewertung vorerst zurück, die email adresse von mir sowie das passwort von meinem account wurden sehr warscheinlich vom ehemaligen besitzer/von pizdecbla zurückgesetzt.
Ich werde das die nächste Zeit beobachten und diese Antwort aktualisieren, falls sich was ändert! Wenn sich bei mir nichts mehr ändert, ist pizdecbla ein guter trader, der trade ging jedenfalls glatt über die bühne!

Edit: Es loggt sich ständig einer ein, mein Passwort wurde zum 2. mal geändert, wie auch sehr warscheinlich die email adresse! Scammer!
Old 11/05/2013, 09:04   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arzel View Post
Ich ziehe meine Bewertung vorerst zurück, die email adresse von mir sowie das passwort von meinem account wurden sehr warscheinlich vom ehemaligen besitzer/von pizdecbla zurückgesetzt.
Ich werde das die nächste Zeit beobachten und diese Antwort aktualisieren, falls sich was ändert! Wenn sich bei mir nichts mehr ändert, ist pizdecbla ein guter trader, der trade ging jedenfalls glatt über die bühne!

Edit: Es loggt sich ständig einer ein, mein Passwort wurde zum 2. mal geändert, wie auch sehr warscheinlich die email adresse! Scammer!
i translated everything in google translate, and as my thread says IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING HAPPENDS AFTER THE TRADE IS MADE
you are saying now that you have changed the email, password security answer and everything, but who really knows what you did at the time? I can assure you and I give my word that I personally didn't change anything and the account were inactive for over 3 months!!! so please don't accuse me of something I am not.
Old 11/05/2013, 13:45   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Where did you get the account from?
It's almost sure that you hacked it / stole it from somebody else!
Old 11/05/2013, 14:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arzel View Post
Where did you get the account from?
It's almost sure that you hacked it / stole it from somebody else!
the account was cracked, never said it wasn't, you received it with full info and you could do anything you'd like to do with it.
You are the only one having problems with the account, many others purchased accounts and yet everything works perfectly for them, can you explain this to me?
Old 11/15/2013, 13:45   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 169
I'd like to buy Acc 23.
Do you have all dates and they are changeble?
Old 11/16/2013, 08:16   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by massilo View Post
I'd like to buy Acc 23.
Do you have all dates and they are changeble?
yes
Old 11/16/2013, 11:43   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 169
I requested a trade
Old 11/19/2013, 21:05   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by massilo View Post
I requested a trade
please add me to skype before we cuntinue any further