Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BfH(rares+drPepper+golden Guns)//BfBC2-Online//Bfp4f

Discussion on BfH(rares+drPepper+golden Guns)//BfBC2-Online//Bfp4f within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation BfH(rares+drPepper+golden Guns)//BfBC2-Online//Bfp4f

I'm selling primarily my BfH Account because i don't enjoy playing this game anymore after almost 2 years; the account hasn't been used for half a year now, so there are many clothings that are in the vault now. I also own a Dr. Pepper Legionnaire's Set for the royal army. I think you were never able to buy this one directly. There are also 2 golden guns for the royal army. (the roy soldier one and the roy sniper rifle; both from the soccer's European championship 2012)

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
I also activated the online licence "thingy" for BfBC2

There are some real money guns (5 guns + some attachments) on Bfp4f
the highest level there is 11 or so,... maybe 12 maybe 10

some evidence videos

Royal Gunner is nothing too special 5 guns including the uber cheeser, the m249, pirate pistol and the werewolf set.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
Complete cash history since 2011: (google.docs) ~1000€ at all

Pls contact me via skype if interessted (shuettelshake; after 8pm german time)
Or send me a pm here on epvp
I would prefer skype if possible
You can of course also get my phone nummber etc. if really interessted.
Englisch and German possible.

Don't forget to send a price proposal

I would love if you are able to pay via bank transfer, but psc is accaptable too (bank is a thousand times better )

Thx in advance

Tags
account, battlefield, heros, sale, verkauf