WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account 07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years.
It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P
The account has:
Level 20 Warrior/Ranger
He has Razorstone axe
The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though
Purple Eternal Shield
7k gold
_-**-_Steam account Shop_-**-_ 08/03/2012 - Steam Trading - 66 Replies Schön das du dich entschieden hast in meinem Thread vorbeizuschauen!
Ich weise darauf hin, dass die Accounts legal erworben wurden. Sie stammen von ehemaligen Spielern die keine Verwendung mehr für ihre Accounts hatten, Tauschaktionen & Gewinnspielen.
Versand & Zahlung
Kontakt:
SKYPE: epvp_feelnoob
*bojan´s GFX Shop_' 06/13/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 16 Replies http://s7.directupload.net/images/110604/dyihdyd7. png
Was ich euch anbiete
Ava´s