Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mer lords

Discussion on mer lords within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
check out this for a game

Old 08/03/2006, 17:32   #2

plz post this into the "Other Games" forum. thx....
Old 08/03/2006, 22:15   #3

And take out the referal link LoL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ADV]Lords Co,the new generation
05/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 3 Replies
Website : Lords Co Version: 5166 Type of Server : Leveling Rates : Medium Features : All conquer features,guild war,flame lit,all! Special : Steed Race,Pk turnament,1 vs 1 FB/SS, Free (bound) items,free cps everyday(not too much) Our link back its on the "Thanks For" page We are recruiting staff,if you have an aplication,send it to [email protected]
Lords Online
01/15/2010 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Lords Online - Free to Play Browser based strategy online game. Lords Online is a browser based strategy game. there is no client. its all in your browser. at the moment its in the closed beta stage. and there are still plenty of bugs. im trying to find an exploit or a hack for something usefull. im not sure if everything that is usefull is server sided. so i need help to try and find exploits or hacks for this game. you can get a CB key hereMMORPG.com or on the link i showed you at...
Lords Online
01/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Lords Online - Free to Play Browser based strategy online game. Lords Online is a browser based strategy game. there is no client. its all in your browser. at the moment its in the closed beta stage. and there are still plenty of bugs. im trying to find an exploit or a hack for something usefull. im not sure if everything that is usefull is server sided. so i need help to try and find exploits or hacks for this game. you can get a CB key hereMMORPG.com - Your Headquarters for Online...
Db Devil and water lords
03/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
uhm k so while i was talking to a gm last night, she told me that db devils spawn somewhere close to 6 hours after the server mentainance on island #1.and that it can be killed 4 times after one serv mnt only, after that u have to w8 until the next serv mnt for it to spawn.but along with this she told me that their are 4 water lord spawns, i happen to be familiar with only one. so im just wondering if any of you guys know any water lord spawns. please post ure answers below
Names Of Lords
07/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Edit: Don't Worry, Figured it out. Close please.