Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forum for metin server files and more games

Discussion on Forum for metin server files and more games within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Forum for metin server files and more games

Hi, we design a forum for finding server files for metin2 and more games, quest, sql, python and more and more
Forum is not only for metin2 has different categories also of games and softwares and etc
If we all share our stuff we can build a nice community for finding the stuff we want.

[removed link]

Take a look we will like to see you.
Old 04/21/2018, 02:22   #2

elite*gold: 74
It's forbidden to post your site without backlink to epvp
Old 04/21/2018, 02:37   #3

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
Please care to read our general board rules to the full extend. We do not support advertising websites that similar to elitepvpers. As mentioned, there always has to be a backlink. Last but not least, there is a specific section regarding Metin.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
counter strike, games, metin2, serverfiles

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SilkroadR(CSRO-R Files) full ready to go server files and more!
02/06/2021 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi,im selling old project with all files this include server files,database,client,filter,website and all fixes for csro-r files! There is no price i will sell for highest offer or maybe not? Got 2 domains for sell aswell silkroad.lt and silkroadr.lt Info about server can be found here i will be giving this topic aswell with files if needed lol Topic for info of filez :...
Trading Steam acc with cs:go (Skins : asimov and more) Dayz and more games.
07/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So hello trading my steam acc for lol acc eune/euw i dont care ;) In steam 18 games Counter Strike Global Offensive giving with all skins ;) Skype: moneira6
[Selling] 89 games GTA V H1Z1 Arma 2 Payday 2 The Forest Don\t starve and more more more more !
05/14/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Payment: Paypal Skype : Sektros There is a site where u can check my account: Steam Community :: Sektros
[Selling] 116 skins (20 legacys and more rares) ch riven and more ! come and take it
05/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WELCOME. I want to sell my account ! server Eune , i have 116 skins a lot of rare one my account is existing since season 2. The only reason that i am selling it is not so much time for taking care of it and playing. I would love to tell that i want only 100 Euro for this account. Now i am gonna put ling to my elophant and you can check this account http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner /eune/21680866/skins ! Price is also for negotiations. Contact: Skype: thomson1401
[Sell] EUW 1400 wins And more more more!
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW 1400 wins ! All champs ! 50 SKINS + LEgendarys 6 1006 Elo 16/16 10 RUNEPAGES ! I take paypal Paysafecards. Bet on theard !