Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What are some quality MMORPG games?

Discussion on What are some quality MMORPG games? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/02/2015, 13:54   #16

elite*gold: 492
Received Thanks: 1,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong Unstoppable View Post
I was looking at WoW, but it seems a game where it's playerbase is declining, so I don't want a game that I play for a year and it turns out dead or anything.
That and I think that it's too late for me to start playing, but that's what I think.
WoW is not going to die soon. It will take years till this game is dead. Yes its true, there are not that many players, but WoW has still a community of < 7 Million people who play this game.

So if you wan´t a game that last atleast 5 years (minimum) and a game that makes a lot fun to play, go for WoW. And don´t play on private server, trust me they suck.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling one Origin Account - Quality Games, Cheap
04/21/2014 - Origin Trading - 2 Replies
Good day lads! I know that on this site, I have no feedbacks, nor have I gained trust, but I am more than willing to go first to trusted users or to use a MM, VMM. Please consider that when reading this topic. Thanks in advance. Due to college and other IRL stuff, I have decided to get rid of my old Origin Account. Feel free to offer any ammount for them (EUR or USD). The best offer wins. Please note: With the account, you will also get the email account that it was created with (its...
[Selling] Selling one Origin Account - Quality Games
04/15/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there. Today, I am here to sell this awesome Origin Account. I am the original owner of the account. You can contact me by: Email: [email protected] Skype: Mod_RuneScape (it will show up as "Alice") Payment Methods:
[Selling] Selling one Origin Account - Quality Games
04/14/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there. Today, I am here to sell this awesome Origin Account. I am the original owner of the account. You can contact me by: Email: [email protected] Skype: Mod_RuneScape (it will show up as "Alice") Payment Methods:
[Selling] Selling Two Steam Accounts - Quality Games; Cheap;
04/04/2014 - Steam Trading - 6 Replies
Good day lads! I know that on this site, I have no feedbacks, nor have I gained trust, but I am more than willing to go first to trusted users or to use a MM, VMM. Please consider that when reading this topic. Thanks in advance. :) Due to college and other IRL stuff, I have decided to get rid of my old Steam Accounts. Feel free to offer any ammount for them (EUR or USD). The best offer wins. Please note: With the account, you will also get the email account that it was created with...
MMORPG-GAMES
04/24/2008 - Main - 9 Replies
Also hab mal eine Frage. Ich suche ein MMORPG-Spiel, dass kostenlos ist. Mit einer sehr guten Grafik wie Silkroad und wo man mit den w,a,s,d Tasten gehen kann. Ich weiß, dass ich eigentlich selbst suchen könnte, aber wenn ich eins gefunden haben war es kostenpflichtig oder Steuerung gefiehl mir nicht und auch keine gute Grafik. Da viele Erfahrung haben, würde ich sehr dankbar sein wenn sie mir ein Spiel mit meinen Anforderungen vorschlagen würden. Vielen Vielen Vielen Vielen Dank im...