Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opinions about windows 10?

Discussion on Opinions about windows 10? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Opinions about windows 10?

Hello everyone.

I would like to know all you're opinions about the new windows 10 evaluation copy of windows 10. I'm gonna build a new pc tommorow and i really like the os ( I have it on my laptop right now ) but my laptop is not good enough to game with it only has a dual core celeron. Anyway back to question at hand. Is it recommended to game on windows 10 or not?

Thanks in advance everyone.

// Dunarsund
Old 01/29/2015, 15:25   #2

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 1,066
It looks not bad but i would wait until it got completely released at the moment its just a technical preview.
Old 01/29/2015, 15:36   #3

yeah i agree i think im just gonna go for windows 8 for now. But dayum the designs are so awesome :P
Old 01/30/2015, 00:37   #4

I use Windows 8.1. I like it very much. But i think that i will buy a new PC for Windows 10. My old one will possibly crash on Win 10

PS: Looks very good and its something new! I want it!
Old 01/30/2015, 09:50   #5

elite*gold: 179
Received Thanks: 8,558
Windows 10 offers some freat functions for Mouse + Keyboard and Touchpad users. The Touchscreen functionality otherwise is imo horrible and a huge backstep from windows 8 right now. At the current state, it cannot compete with windows 8 overall.