Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm having some problems.

Discussion on I'm having some problems. within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm having some problems.

I'm a big fan of computer based video games.

Unfortunately, my credit card account was cloned and all I am left with is cash.
My paypal account is empty, there's not a single penny in it.

I need to transfer from cash, to my paypal account without using online banking/linking credit cards to paypal.

Any bright ideas?

I already went to western union and asked if they transfered from cash to paypal and they said they didn't do that.

One girl even asked me if Paypal was a country.

PD: I live in Latin America.
Old 09/12/2014, 09:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
1. Im sorry for you and your money
2. yes, for example per bank transfer. Bring your cash to the bank and from the bank per bank transfer on your paypal konto.

Sry for my bad english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Roc Mountain Teleport Problems? DC Problems?
12/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I have got a problem to the teleport to Roc Mountain? (to aircraft dock and reverse scrool, non of them can teleport me to the Roc mountain inside area) In my database when Roc Mt. value is (2), i don't teleport here. It is true. When value is (1), i can teleport. It is true too. But when I change the value 2 to 1 the DC problem is arises. When i try to summon a attacker pet or i try to mount a vehicle (all of them can occur same problem) the dc problem is happen. Also some times when i...
Roc Mountain Teleport Problems? DC Problems?
12/08/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have got a problem to the teleport to Roc Mountain? (to aircraft dock and reverse scrool, non of them can teleport me to the Roc mountain inside area) In my database when Roc Mt. value is (2), i don't teleport here. It is true. When value is (1), i can teleport. It is true too. But when I change the value 2 to 1 the DC problem is arises. When i try to summon a attacker pet or i try to mount a vehicle (all of them can occur same problem) the dc problem is happen. Also some times when i...
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^