Das ist nicht das Original, das ist dir bewusst?
Falls du die Übersetzung für den Gesang von Leona willst, hier:
Mir egal was sie sagen, ich liebe dich / bin in dich verliebt
Sie versuchen mich wegzuziehen, aber sie kennen die Wahrheit nicht
Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen
But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true
And everyone's looking round
Thinking I'm going crazy
But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open
Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling
But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe
But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open
And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see
I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
Leona AP? 10/17/2012 - League of Legends - 31 Replies Hey leute,
ja ich hab gesehn das im chit-chat kurz darüber geredet worden ist das man Leona auch auf ap spielen kann, aber welche items würdet ihr euch holen?
Rod of Ages? Rylais? Rabadons?
Aber würde sie da noch tanky bleiben?
Hoffe jemand kann vllt seine Erfahrungen mit Ap Leona posten.
Und btw hat jemand probiert sie zu jungln? (auch wen das unnötig wär ^^)
Leona Bug? 07/27/2011 - League of Legends - 7 Replies Ich weiß nicht, ob das beabsichtigt ist,
aber wenn ich den E-Spell von Leona in die "vermutliche" Richtung von einem "unsichtbarem" Gegner zünde und zusätzlich vorher den Q-Spell aktiviere kann ich diesen Gegner obwohl ich ihn nicht sehe stunnen.
Hatte gestern ein Spiel gegen eine Eve.. hab gesehen wie sie in den Busch gerannt ist, gerade unsichtbar werdend, hab meinen Stun gezündet und den E-Spell in den Busch gehauen und hab mich an was unsichtbares rangezogen und den Stun abgefeuert.
...