[Show Off] Custom skills in later patches? Yes it's possible 05/29/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Hey,
So I got rather bored and decided I would show off a new skill I created, It's called DieBitch.
I cast it on a player it shows a blue beam effect & hits them 9999999999, aka, Insta kill in style.
http://i.epvpimg.com/r1fgf.jpg
So yes, It's possible! I know its been doubted. Most people have only managed adding skill pre-made and copy&pasting files from later clients, No this isnt a edited skill its an entire new skill! :)
AgBot Attack Skills Does Not Show... 06/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies why after i opened Ag Bot...n i log on to sro...AgBot didn't shows any skills to used...
it says no imbune...why?
did i miss to do something?
Agbot doesn't show skills... Help plz 03/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies I reinstalled silkroad and agbot, and now it doens't show my skills anymore (was working be4). Anyone know what to do?
Thx,
MiKe