Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chatango

Discussion on Chatango within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 4,583
Chatango

Hey,

kennt jemand eine Möglichkeit chatango als externes Programm wie Skype/Icq auf dem Desktop zu betreiben und nicht nur als Web App?
Old 02/18/2014, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 195/0/0
Ich denke, dass das ist, was du suchst.

Link:

Falls du Python kannst, oder einen Sourcecode möchtest:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2014, 01:38   #3

Blue Stacks
Old 02/21/2014, 16:17   #4

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 4,583
Mh, hat beides nicht funktioniert.
Old 02/21/2014, 18:19   #5

Wie gut, dass du eine so genaue Fehlerbeschreibung lieferst!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Chatango Hack?
12/19/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
First post here, if this is not an appropriate post for this chat i greatly apologize. I was searching up how to use WPE Pro with firefox when i happened to stumble upon a TUT here on how to use it. I'm not really interested in using the software for going, more so for using it to hack into a chat site named "chatango." My problem is that whenever i set the target program as Firefox.exe it doesn't connect, so i can't send any packets to the site. I am currently using a spam file which allows...
Grand Chase Elite Community [Chatango]
10/09/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 37 Replies
I WISH TO INVITE PEOPLE TO COME AND JOIN OUR ELITE COMMUNITY Link to Chatango Page Current Chatango MODS: marudashi, 02cute, AdmirakKunnka, Taec RULES:If anyone is seen breaking one of these rules, they can be reported to one of our moderators. Violators will be issued a warning. If they continue to disobey, their Chatango privileges will either be stripped from them or they will be banned for 24 hours depending on how severe the act was. Along with the following, all of the forum...
GCEG Community Chatango [RULES UPDATE]
11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 18 Replies
Link to chatango page So there's so many new members in chatango and they don't know the rules so here's an update. Current Chatango MODS: Marudashi, 02cute/.Celtics, Cacenea/noein8413, ZeroTypeX23/~SarahX23~, AdmiralKunkka/KuroiMato, Richard625, TEBOL, epvppogi07 and auverin007 Rules: 1) Be polite to other members while chatting, treat others as you want to be treated. Rude, racist, religious, or sexist comments will NOT be accepted.
[GCEG] Chatango Page~!
10/18/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
Chatango Server is now open for all Grand Chase Elites Enter now and be Beans!! lol Chatango: Grand Chase Elite Community Current MODS: Me.. Marudashi Nathanael789 -Sir Nathan Cacenea- Noein Richard625 -as himself
Chatango Page
04/22/2010 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
Those who are chatting with us at a chatango page please take your time to register for the Convinience of all of us. I always see someone just barging into conversations begging for passwords., please refrain from doing those things. This is for the betterment of the community so please follow. BTW, I'm kill4hr3dm00n57 in chatango the one always telling you to register or get banned. One more thing, If you'll just chat there and ask for passwords, then you're wasting your time. That's...