Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will you Accept the Challenge? [GER] - [ENG]

Discussion on Will you Accept the Challenge? [GER] - [ENG] within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Will you Accept the Challenge? [GER] - [ENG]

I have over 2670+ Virusse (Infections) on My Computer at 10% can u top it i say how much is it on 100% and you must send me an Screenshot with more Infections and type over the Scanner Accepted or Decline okey? d
-----------
wie schon oben steht 2670 virusse in 10% eines virenprogrammes ihr schickt mir ein screenshot mit der anzahl euer virusse in 10% und 100% wo drüber steht Accepted... oder Decline... Alles ist einfach Screenshot von mir

3518 Infections i has cleared for the first day 15%
Old 09/23/2013, 22:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hab mein system aufsetzen müssen vor en paar monaten, 10k infections nach 3 sec scan xD
Old 09/23/2013, 22:39   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Du hast zig tausende von Viren auf deinem Rechner und bist auch noch stolz drauf? Was stimmt bloß nicht mit dir. Dein Account wird zur Sicherheit gebannt. Keine Lust, dass in Zukunft mit deinem Account hier Unsinn getrieben wird.
Thanks
13 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
►►►[TL-Network] Hijuna - Accept the Challenge ◄◄◄
06/05/2013 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 87 Replies
closed... Server geht down, da er zustark geddost wurde.
Please and thank you. Will you accept this challenge?
01/12/2013 - S4 League - 6 Replies
I've been playing s4 for years and I believe i have 10 accounts I'm not even sure. But I've been trying to get perm weapons using capsules with my pen unfortunately I am unsuccessful :( So is there a hack or guides you can recommend me for PEN? I have a windows 8 laptop. and I've never hacked before so every term such as "inject" or "dll" etc. will confuse me. I am very noob and I need to start from the very beginning. I've been trying to find guides myself but it really is difficult...
[Challenge] CM STORM MINECRAFT CHALLENGE - PRIZES WORTH ~800€
07/12/2012 - Minecraft - 0 Replies
http://faculty.de/cms/pictures/gallery/1/4_pic/588 6.jpg The clubhouse of n!faculty in the virtual gameworld? So far there is no reconstuction of the first and only eSport-clubhouse in the Minecraft-Universe - We want to change this! Together with our partner CM STORM we are organizing the 'CM STORM Minecraft Challenge powered by n!faculty' till 10th of August 2012. Minecraft builders can not only make history, they can also earn some products of CM Storm. Moreover the winner-video will be...