Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scarlet Blade Bot

Discussion on Scarlet Blade Bot within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scarlet Blade Bot

Im looking for a Scarlet Blade Bot.
Anyone know a working Bot for this Game?
Old 09/01/2013, 19:04   #2

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 2,755
Quote:
Hack-related requests are prohibited. Please do not ask for the existence of a hack and don't request one - use the search function instead. A hack most probably does not exist, if you are not able to find it.

Game-related stuff belongs to our general gaming section and not to the off topic. Since it is not allowed to post hack-requests there I'll send a closerequest.

Try searching the forums (you'll find a search-gadget in the upper right corner). If you don't find something, there is probably no bot for this game. If you are interested in coding your own bot you could take a look at our .
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scarlet Blade packed with themida
02/26/2016 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Well they don't really have any major cheat protection. I know that the exe's are packed with thermida. I don't have any experience with themida. Wondering if anyone can look into the game. Really my goal was to create a multi-client so we can farm instances. I was kind of able to do that, but you run 2 clients, It will close 1 out right after you load the map. I tried to use VM virtual box in xp mode. After i log in thew that program i get a Themida cannot find 'ATL100.DLL' Please, re-install...
Scarlet Blade
12/02/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
Hi all, I am curious on why there is no threads regarding scarlet blade on this site. This game is kinda the up and rising game right now, advertisement everywhere.
WTS Aeria/Scarlet Blade Account
08/08/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Aeria/Scarlet Blade Account on Andromeda FK Has 35 ME Perf Set +10 to +8 Rare and 1 +10 Uni Knee Gaurds, 29 DE +10 Full Rare and Vet Set. 24 PU Perf Set +8 on Up gear. Has 62 Pages of AP Items Lots of SG 6,7,8,9 in game Approx 2k USD worth of AP Items, Account also has 146K AP.. Will Only sell to Serious Buyers.. and Must Send Payment Via PayPal as Gift.. ' Upon Payment I will Give Account Password. Email Skype info and your offer.
[WTS/WTT] Scarlet Blade Closed Beta Key
07/25/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, ich habe einen Scarlet Blade Closed Beta Key wer interesse daran hat einfach anschreiben oder in skype adden. skype: tyrock5 mfg ps: ich möchte für den key etwas kleines :)
Suche Scarlet Blade beta key
03/16/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
würde dafür ein ace of spades steam gift bieten