Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to bypass survey?

Discussion on how to bypass survey? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to bypass survey?

hi i have a problem i wanted to download some files from survey download servers but in our country we must pay about 5 dollars to complete them is there any other way to bypass it? i want to download world of tanks hack
it looks pretty good and have good comments + it doesnt want pass and other things + my friend pay it and he says it worked so why dont try it. sry for my englisch
Old 04/26/2013, 22:44   #2

elite*gold: 15
Its fake.
If you have done the the survey there will be a Virus etc.
Old 04/26/2013, 23:00   #3

Received Thanks: 3,161
virus?

Mostly they just want to earn money.

If you know how to solve the surveys, they will get money for it and you will download a file, but the file isnt the hack, its just a fake.

you can see that comments first have to be accepted. if user activate this function, it's mostly a fake and guys just want to get money.

In some times it's a keylogger, right.
Old 04/27/2013, 17:06   #4

but my friend download similar hack and he says it works, so i dont know. i was amazed and i rly didnt trust him but when we played it and he had every 10 tier tank... but now its new patch so he cant just send me the hack
Old 04/27/2013, 17:08   #5

elite*gold: 188
einmal muss man das schon machen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2013, 18:26   #6

im not from from deutschland so im not speking deutsch (actually im learning it 2nd year ) if you could describe it it will be very good cuz im not sure about some things , for example if he even bypass it cuz it doesnt looks like he did
Old 04/27/2013, 18:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by matikulas View Post
im not from from deutschland so im not speking deutsch (actually im learning it 2nd year ) if you could describe it it will be very good cuz im not sure about some things , for example if even bypass it
okay. but i´m very bad in english it gives a programm. with the programm u can scan the network. u must make 1. the survey and scan it. the survey ask you. if you dont have make the survey it say: (example) no! if u have make it, the survey say (example) yes! u must edit the output in (example) yes! the program is in the youtube description. u must download it. in the video he show, how you can edit the output, you dont must speak german

mfg

and sry for my bad english
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2013, 19:13   #8

sry man but i must be super stupid or whatever cuz i cant see when and how he changed output im rly so sry for my annoying questions but its important for me to learn this. many thx
Old 04/27/2013, 19:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by matikulas View Post
sry man but i must be super stupid or whatever cuz i cant see when and how he changed output im rly so sry for my annoying questions but its important for me to learn this. many thx
on every survey page is other. u must do one survey but then u can cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2013, 19:38   #10

ok thx man
Thanks
1 User