Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

13 years old smoking?!

Discussion on 13 years old smoking?! within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 03/23/2013, 11:37   #46

elite*gold: 0
Don´t smoke too much take care of yourself =D
Old 03/23/2013, 12:57   #47

elite*gold: 65
Here at Finland some ****** 5-8 graders smoke between classes and get caught, i just go and laugh at them for being so ******* stupid... I do not smoke at all myself... Why do people do this. I know one 5th grader smoking bongs :/
Old 03/23/2013, 13:23   #48

elite*gold: 3
I know, that other people smoke with 11-12 years and drink alcohol with 13 and smoke weed with 14 :P
Sorry for my bad englisch
Old 03/23/2013, 13:23   #49

Received Thanks: 1,379
Well, it's allowed at school to smoke for us.. :/. Even the teachers are smoking with the pupils.

But as I said, I don't smoke at school, because I don't need to show my "coolness" !
Old 03/23/2013, 13:36   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
Today our English teacher ( Miss Ignatova) catch 4 boys and 3 girls smooking at the woman's WC.

Do you think that it's normal to smoke in school ? Even to smoke ...
13?
Its not so strange.
In my elemtar school they catched 5 days ago some guys smoking with 9/10 years.

To smoke in school?
Yes, in my school it´s normal. in the break you have to possibility to smoke in the school garden without problems, it´s allowed.
(You must be at least 14)
Old 03/23/2013, 13:42   #51

In my opinion it isn't normal 'cause most of the people trying to stop smokeing but they cant.These Hipster-kiddys are like : YOLO (even didnt know what it means) and consume drugs + cigarettes.Then they think : that wasn't /was so cool after all,but then they cant life without them.I hope you know what i mean.
sry 4 bad English
Old 03/23/2013, 14:21   #52

smoking is very bad
Old 03/23/2013, 14:59   #53

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by trussik View Post
smoking is very bad
Really bad.. and not very nice..
Old 03/23/2013, 18:33   #54

it's actually normal, many people smoke in my school. it's not in my plans to start smoking because I can make enough friends without having to get high.
Old 03/23/2013, 20:29   #55

elite*gold: 3179
You can't excuse a behavior like this with just saying they are the new generation.
Im was/am in this new generation too but I dont get crazy like those kids.
I don't drink(so much^^)
I don't smoke

It makes me sad everyday too see them.
In my eyes they think that they have too be "cool" or have to have "swag" , they are destroyed from Facebook , advertisement and ofter their family and parents have a important position. But the important question is why they do that.
I would never ask them but they only have disadvantages.
Sad but true. I don't wish that they are dead , I wish they would get some intelligence and realize what they are doing and which that costs. The matter is that they really don't know what they do , that they die young , I think the "good" ones are the smaller group, I see them everyday , everyday the same questions, sometime I felt bad for their parents if I know that their parents are the good ones and not the child.
Old 03/23/2013, 21:30   #56

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingFree View Post
You can't excuse a behavior like this with just saying they are the new generation.
Im was/am in this new generation too but I dont get crazy like those kids.
I don't drink(so much^^)
I don't smoke

It makes me sad everyday too see them.
In my eyes they think that they have too be "cool" or have to have "swag" , they are destroyed from Facebook , advertisement and ofter their family and parents have a important position. But the important question is why they do that.
I would never ask them but they only have disadvantages.
Sad but true. I don't wish that they are dead , I wish they would get some intelligence and realize what they are doing and which that costs. The matter is that they really don't know what they do , that they die young , I think the "good" ones are the smaller group, I see them everyday , everyday the same questions, sometime I felt bad for their parents if I know that their parents are the good ones and not the child.
Actually, that's a good point there. Media has such a big influence on teenagers these days, we can't just ignore that. There's hidden advertisement and subtle manipulation everywhere. But even though I think that this is one of the big reasons why theres such a demographic change, compared to previous generations, I also think that parents should really care more about what their kids are doing. To me it seems like most of them don't actually care about what their offspring is doing. Of course there is no way to control kids and teenagers all the time, but you have to explain them, what it means to smoke and drink, especially at a young age.
Theres so much more affected from that than just the presence. Most of these addictions have long-term effects, which means it will also have a bad influence on their future. And I don't think every single one of them is aware of that. There will be guys just not caring about these warning anyways, but in my opinion it's the parents duty, at least to clarify what they do to their health and to their bodies, if they start smoking.
Old 03/23/2013, 21:33   #57

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
I know that it's normal in Germany ..

But why should they smoke at school ? lol

Because they are dumb and think it's cool.
Old 03/24/2013, 18:32   #58

elite*gold: 3179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
Actually, that's a good point there. Media has such a big influence on teenagers these days, we can't just ignore that. There's hidden advertisement and subtle manipulation everywhere. But even though I think that this is one of the big reasons why theres such a demographic change, compared to previous generations, I also think that parents should really care more about what their kids are doing. To me it seems like most of them don't actually care about what their offspring is doing. Of course there is no way to control kids and teenagers all the time, but you have to explain them, what it means to smoke and drink, especially at a young age.
Theres so much more affected from that than just the presence. Most of these addictions have long-term effects, which means it will also have a bad influence on their future. And I don't think every single one of them is aware of that. There will be guys just not caring about these warning anyways, but in my opinion it's the parents duty, at least to clarify what they do to their health and to their bodies, if they start smoking.
But theres still my question what they think about what they do.....
Old 03/24/2013, 18:43   #59

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
As I said, I think they don't really think about what they do, because media and society is not telling them it is a big deal, or it is unhealthy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2013, 16:41   #60

really? wtf ...