Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need your opinion

Discussion on I need your opinion within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need your opinion

Hi i bought a Dell Inspiron 15R 5520
6GB, NON-ECC, 1600MHZ DDR3,2DIMM
-- 500 GB SATA Hard Drive (5400 RPM)
-- 8X Tray Load CD/DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive)
-- Intel® HD Graphics 4000
Processor: Intel Core 3rd Generation i5-3210M Processor (2.5GHz, 3M cache)
15.6 High Definition (720p) LED Display with Truelife

is it worth keeping this laptop and for playing games since its integrated or should i send it back to dell and instead purchase a 1gb dedicated graphics laptop Please Reply soon i don't know what to do, Ty.
Old 10/20/2012, 20:33   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 1,120
You should move your thread right to this section :

Good luck mate
Old 10/20/2012, 20:47   #3

elite*gold: 35
Try it, i would never do it cuz im a graphic ***** but you can try it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
come and say your opinion about this
08/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 28 Replies
hello guys well i see alot of private server owner's this dayes get there website hacked so im going to make full tutorial about how to secure your website from any kind of hacking sure not 100% but it gonna be very good as i think this tutorial gonna be how to secure your website from SQL injection with all type's of it and XSS and LFI and RFI im gonna make it with 3 lang 1- Arabic cuz this is my mother lang 2-english
My opinion
08/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 96 Replies
A few years back, I joined epvp. Fuck knows what I joined for, I was 13 posting random shit and hoping to get good hacks. Looking back at it now, boy do I want those years back. Today, all there is is racism, leaking, argueing, constant DDoS'ing. Why is EPVP like this? It never used to be. I think It's because of the files being released, but that's my own opinion. The silkroad section of this community is literally eating itself inside out. I come on here daily to actually interact with...
I need ur opinion...
09/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a lvl61 pure int unfarmed (only cold and light) nuker on ECSRO vip. Whats the better : making a pure int s/s cold light or a pure int spearman with cold/light or what should i do if i want to change to hybrid? As is said the char is pure int till lvl61. Thanks for all advices! :handsdown:
Ur Opinion
09/01/2009 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
Do You Think GameGuard Should Just Give Up They Will Never Stop Us all it really does is just intrude all your files and send the information to there servers isnt that invading ones privacy i personally think gameguard should buzz off and stop being so noesy ive noticed if i play grand chase without gameguard it doenst lag at all but when its on ihave to wait like 10 mins for it to stop lagging really annoying