Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where Does This World Of Cars Lead To?

Discussion on Where Does This World Of Cars Lead To? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where Does This World Of Cars Lead To?

Ever thought of an idea that can change the Economy? Protection? Deaths? Less Law Breaking? Well i have!

I Recently thought that if we have so many accidents, deaths, street racing, and low economy, That i should or We all should, Create a device that the car controls it self, instead of you controling the car. In to do that, i thought if we take a example of NEON lights that go under the car to light the below the surface of the car to have a memory software to let the Neon control the movement. There would be questions on how would it turn? How does it go or stop? Well let me explain, If the Neon hits the ground, there would have to be no lines (lanes), The meaning of that is if there is lanes beneath the car, then it will malfunction, if there wasn't then it would have no problems. Although that i said there cant be lanes, Heres the correction, There are Lanes but 10 inches away from the car, So it can stay on the road and not go crazy if the Neon lights hit the lane. If the Neon lights Do hit the lane Then it will automaticly correct the coordinates of the car to be moved inside the lanes. There would be no steering wheels, But then how would it turn you say? As i was saying about if the Neon lights touch the lanes that it will correct its coordinates to move it back in between the lanes, For that matter of fact if you need to turn then it will keep on touching the lanes till the lanes get straight again. Now you must be thinking how would the car be able to cause NO car accidents or crashing into any kind of object, Well to fix that, The cars will have on its Frontside, Backside, And Sides a Simulated Shield System That if it gets near anything By 10 Inches or 15 Or 20 Inches that it will automaticly Stop the car so it does not hit the object (Stopping the Car like Brakes) And thats how it wouldnt touch anything at all. Now, you must be thinking how would it go the way that we want it to? You would have a Computer Device that will come in the car or be implemented For you, And the Computer Device will have The Following:
-Map
-Coordinates (For Someone to track your car and having the person to be able to drive to you)
-The Car Gages (As a Tab)
-Radio System (As a Tab)
-Heating Or Cooling (As a Tab)
-MemoPad And Address Book With Number/Place (As a Tab)
-Internet (As a Tab)

For this type of System for cars to make it work, The roads would have to be Redone in order to function properly.

Now its time to get to the economy problem. If this is going to be released, It will cost money, And If they dont buy it By One month when its released, Then the Police will start giving a $200 Fine if they Do NOT have it. If there will be new technology your probably most likely thinking that, what if the system breaks? There would be a Shop to fix the System Problem Or Problems. It would cost $50 To get the System fixed.

If there is anything more that can be implemented of your recommendations please reply and I will think about it and see if it can be functionable, Reason why? Because Soon i want to confirm this with the Government and See if they will approve to this kind of situation.

If you guys/ladies want to know how old i am, I Am 14 Years old and I Am a Boy looking into My Mechanic Electronical Dream That i have shared.

Have a nice day and tell me what you think about this idea to help out the citizens of U.S.A, And Please do not share disrespectable comments about My Thought Or About Me.

Thank you for your time for reading :]
Old 03/07/2009, 01:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
#Request to be sticked.
Old 03/07/2009, 20:22   #3

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
People already try to develop devices which can drive cars...
It's not as easy as you think though.
Old 03/08/2009, 00:11   #4

elite*gold: 10
**** the economy