My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid *** pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all Faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Der längste e*pvp Thread XIV 06/05/2010 - Off Topic - 29998 Replies Da Kuh anscheinend nicht da ist aus was für Gründen auch immer, mach ich jetzt mal von meinem Recht gebrauch ;O
Ich widme diesen Längsten nun endlich mal den ganzen alten Hasen von epvp, speziell dem OT. Auf ein frohes Spamm0rn in der nächsten Runde euch allen ;)
Zu guter Letzt noch ein großes "Herzlichen Glückwunsch" an Obilee für seine neue Stelle als Global Mod :)
Der Längste e*pvp thread IX 11/23/2009 - Off Topic - 29998 Replies Endlich habe ich auch die Ehre hier einen Längsten aufzumachen !
Ich wünsche euch viel Spaß beim Posten der nächsten 3000 Seiten.
mfg
Obi