Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PayPal money transfer?

Discussion on PayPal money transfer? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PayPal money transfer?

Hey.I need some help from somebody who has experience with PayPal.

Here is the example.If i send some money to somebody, and as soon as he gets the money he uses them to buy something on internet, if i charge-back can i get my money back?What will happen then?

And what if i send the money as gift?Will i still be able to charge-back if he used them to buy something?

I need some one to explain this, because i'm really confuse at this moment and i dont have any experience on paypal at all.

Thanks!
Old 09/06/2011, 14:06   #2

If you send the Money as a Gift, you can't re-transfer it, but if you send it as a normal paying you can re-transfer, with an E-Mail to PayPal with proofs for the reason why you want to chargeback your Money.
Old 09/06/2011, 14:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Cretton' View Post
If you send the Money as a Gift, you can't re-transfer it, but if you send it as a normal paying you can re-transfer, with an E-Mail to PayPal with proofs for the reason why you want to chargeback your Money.
ok, and if i want to chargeback and he allready used the money..what will happen then?
Old 09/06/2011, 14:11   #4

PayPal will still chargeback.

Can i send a Closerequest ?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread