Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE HELP US OUT

Discussion on PLEASE HELP US OUT within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PLEASE HELP US OUT

Twelve Sky was a game published by AeriaGames. it was not super popular but it was extremely fun and addicting. i played this game for two years and became part of a large community who was devoted to this game. Now, that very same community is reaching out for YOUR help. about a year ago, Twelve Sky was shut down and was lost forever. Several programmers have tried to create a private server for this game, but no headway has been made. A few months back, a petition was made to Mayn games (the EU host of TwelveSky2: TwelveSky1's horrible predecessor) for them to purchase the game and host it once more. Finally our petition has been heard and our prayers have been answered: Mayn games agreed to consider hosting TwelveSky if our community can reach 1,000 unique poll votes and 1,000 unique thread votes. As large as our community is, i do not think we can reach those goals so i am asking you, the strong community of EPVP to please go to the link at the end of this paragraph, make a Mayn account, vote yes on the poll, and on the same poll, post saying you have voted and to please consider hosting TwelveSky. It would mean so much for us to get this game back and we would be very thankful for the EPVP community's support.

thank you!

link:::
Old 04/06/2011, 21:58   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,387
I think you should post it in the TwelveSky Section if you haven't already done that.

But I think all the TwelveSky Players know about it so the TwelveSky Section knows ist,too.

Best regards Diablo_
Old 04/06/2011, 22:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo_ View Post
I think you should post it in the TwelveSky Section if you haven't already done that.

But I think all the TwelveSky Players know about it so the TwelveSky Section knows ist,too.

Best regards Diablo_
there is no TwelveSky section, only TwelveSky2. and it is posted there aswell
Old 04/07/2011, 17:22   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawtst0p15 View Post
there is no TwelveSky section, only TwelveSky2. and it is posted there aswell
But There are more than 1000 players playing the game, right? So I think it will reach the 1000 Votes fast.

Best regards Diablo_
Old 04/10/2011, 00:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo_ View Post
But There are more than 1000 players playing the game, right? So I think it will reach the 1000 Votes fast.

Best regards Diablo_
maybe 1,000 playing the game, but a smaller amount that look at epvpers. we need about 400 more votes.

Tags
twelve sky back life mayn