Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for Chinese Client

Discussion on looking for Chinese Client within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for Chinese Client

Hey there. I am looking for a client which supporting Chinese.
I have already try using HexEditor but it's doesn't work for me.(Can't open EXE)
So I am here to find some way to have a Chinese Client.
Do you guys have any recommend for me?
Thanks
Old 04/07/2024, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by HONKALUN2002 View Post
Hey there. I am looking for a client which supporting Chinese.
I have already try using HexEditor but it's doesn't work for me.(Can't open EXE)
So I am here to find some way to have a Chinese Client.
Do you guys have any recommend for me?
Thanks
Send me message on discord, fizo
Old 05/09/2024, 02:22   #3

my discord : ABS#2736 or simonrootboy
Old 05/09/2024, 18:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonroot View Post
my discord : ABS#2736 or simonrootboy
already gave him
Old 05/10/2024, 06:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizo55 View Post
already gave him
But so many missed things haha
Such as damage system is not finished
Old 05/11/2024, 04:35   #6

Quote:
But so many missed things haha
Such as damage system is not finished
Wrong, it's finished and fully working, the real sentence is : it's not 100% official-like. Because I haven't reworked every part of it yet but a good part have been done.

And a lot of missing features indeed, because as I told you, I would only do bug fixes for you and not new features (because you didnt wanted yourself).
Old 05/11/2024, 04:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizo55 View Post
Wrong, it's finished and fully working, the real sentence is : it's not 100% official-like. Because I haven't reworked every part of it yet but a good part have been done.

And a lot of missing features indeed, because as I told you, I would only do but fixes for you and not new features.
Damage extention shouldn't be new features? There are a lot of bugs like %damage is not allow for monster, element of shell is not working.
Old 05/11/2024, 17:22   #8

Quote:
Damage extention shouldn't be new features? There are a lot of bugs like %damage is not allow for monster, element of shell is not working.
And both of them are new features as you said yourself, it's new bcard and so new features, not bug fixes. And that's why I haven't added them for you.

but you can't complain that I wasn't doing bug fixes for you, every bugs you was talking me about I fixed them (even some that was brand new features, I did it to you for free in fact) so it's kinda crooked from you to blame me for this.

But then you blamed me for not having the land of death when I never specified it and wanted me to give it to you for free, which never was included in our offer and I clearly stated it to you when you contacted me.

If I feel like it, I'll add the lod to your source for free to make you feel better.

Anyway, I have nothing more to say to you, I'm not here to hate, I'm here only for the truth, good luck to you !