Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which server is most PLAYEBLE

Discussion on Which server is most PLAYEBLE within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/06/2022, 15:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
I have no clue why this topic even exist, it's obvious people who post there will advertise their own server or trashtalk other's.

To the author: if you are really looking for the "most playable server" (whatever it means), just check this section:
and start off by taking a look at the most popular servers (Olympus, Eastmile, NosByte, ...) and read players opinion (note: having a lot of "thanks" under the post does not mean it is objective)
Any answers you will get on that kind of topic is only bullshit and/or advertisement
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/27/2022, 12:51   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Lotus. View Post
nosvendetta is a scam, dont try it out.
do you know where i can play the real nostale vendetta ? i have been playin it very long ago
Old 12/27/2022, 14:08   #33

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy2803 View Post
do you know where i can play the real nostale vendetta ? i have been playin it very long ago
It does not exist anymore.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
which server is most populated and fun server?
06/09/2020 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
i am looking for most competition and i dont know alot of servers which one is best to play in with most players?
Which is the most lasting and most played server?
11/18/2017 - Rohan - 19 Replies
So yeah , the original Origin Rohan from playwith died , almost no players.Tell me a good pserver or w.e so I can play in for fun.Is yolo rohan still a thing?
Im look a person which which will check the server security etc.
11/15/2017 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys! Im looking a person which check my server. Thats mean. I want know wher i have any backdoors and rest of this sh*t. If you know how to break into servers you can protect them from attacking CH and much more pls inv me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/sylwek.peczkowski I pay for help finding backdoors and the rest of the errors!:handsdown:
Which server with which client
02/19/2010 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
Ok Sorry for this. I like the looks of this game but know nothing about the client and version of server that goes with it. Ive noticed that it looks as if the client and server matching has become pretty much a GAGGLE. lol. can someone point me to the right server files with the correct client?? No offense by this but i have searched for 2 days on this forum trying to get this together so i can try this server and game.