Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone help with logging into the game?

Discussion on Can someone help with logging into the game? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone help with logging into the game?

When I enter the game it looks like this

Discord:AKSU#7555
Old 08/05/2021, 14:00   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDMAN View Post

When I enter the game it looks like this

Discord:AKSU#7555
1. Never open a Server for more people as just you.
2. You connect to wrong Ip/Port you can check with Tcpview for example which port/ip your client for example use.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2021, 14:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
1. Never open a Server for more people as just you.
2. You connect to wrong Ip/Port you can check with Tcpview for example which port/ip your client for example use.

so what is the reason for this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Re-logging after DCing or just logging in, in general
10/28/2019 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm using autoit and i'm trying to log back in. I'm a pretty advanced programmer but I'm running into a problem while trying to log in. I'm using the language, AutoIt. 1st: logging in with send keys doesn't work, but I was able to use controlSend to get it to type correctly. Even though it's typing correctly, I'm still getting invalid password, even though it's not invalid (it shows correct password when the 'bot' types the password into the username field). I'm thinking the...
Stuck at "Logging into game server"
08/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I setup a conquer server using 5095 source at my friends house (non hamachi server) and I logged in from home and created my char but when i try to play it freezes at logging into game server. Can anyone help me please ? Thank you very much http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/4100/errorw.png
Problem Logging into IP Restricted Game. Help plz?
05/02/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been playing Rohan Philippines since its CBT. I have been using free proxy for logging in the game.( It is ip restricted only for philippines.) But i started having an error since 2 weeks. I open the loader, type in my id and password , choose my server. But when it's loading the character page, it gives me *Gate Server Connect Failed 3901* error and i cant open the characters screen. I have been using transparent proxies, hard to find a free anonymous proxy.. Could it be the...