Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostale on Mac

Discussion on Nostale on Mac within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nostale on Mac

I have a MacBook Pro m1 and parallels, but whenever I start Nostale I get a black screen... it works with openGL but gets buggy in like 3 mins, so is there any way I can play with directx?
Old 08/25/2021, 16:24   #2

any fix?
Old 08/25/2021, 23:41   #3

Hello,
There are a few third party programs allowing you to install and run .exe files.
Otherwise the best thing that you can do (when having a powerful Mac Device) is to install a Virtual Machine on to your iMac/MacBook. You can then install Windows 10 (which is free on the Internet) and run NosTale as usual.

Good luck!

Greetings,
XV50