Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unpack / pack files NStuData, NSeffData

Discussion on unpack / pack files NStuData, NSeffData within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unpack / pack files NStuData, NSeffData

I am looking for a person who will make unpack / pack files NStuData, NSeffData
we will agree individually
Discord Maza#4746
Old 01/03/2021, 14:43   #2

elite*gold: 150

/c
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 Unpack .epk .eix files and then pack them again!
12/18/2021 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
Hi i want to show you how to unpack an metin2 eix or epk file .... I dont know if this post already exist Look an tutorial : Metin2 unpack .epk .eix Files -Tutorial - YouTube Download: Credits to :Epvp user This doesnt own me
I need to know how to Unpack, And pack
10/07/2015 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
:confused: I need to know how to step by step know how to Unpack, and pack back, pck files in the file (ELEMENT).
Rappelz Data unpack/pack (beta, sources included)
11/24/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 63 Replies
After some data exploration and launcher disassemble i discover how to decrypt rappelz data files After disassemble/ildasm Folder2Name from Xijezu (right ?) i also found how to decrypt rappelz hash to file names (and name to hash) Xijezu thanks a lot for your program else i would not have discovered hash & name convertion so quickly :) With these algorithm, i was able to unpack any files in data.00x so i made a Total Commander plugin (TCPlugin.wcx in the archive) Here is all sources...
unpack tool can not unpack data.hd and .pak
02/10/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
use a tool of unpack load data.hd it shows 0 amount of files , nothing appear . is that data.pak protected ? how to unpack something like this ?
After unpack pack.0x,Can we repack them?
11/17/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hello i was unpacked pack.0x with unpacker from some TUT around here. after unpack and do follow TUT i can find the correct offset and change some effect, and can login and play even without pack.0x. but when i play by unpacked folder i felt more lagly than normally(play with pack0.x) so to escape from this lag how i can repack these unpacked data?