Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PathFinder] Error

Discussion on [PathFinder] Error within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PathFinder] Error

SOLVED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release][APP]-PathFinder Compiler
06/29/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
This app will compile pathfinder data file for you all you have to do is fill out an INI file (MapDestination.ini) then run the exe it will then output a fresh MapDestination.dat for you. INI Instructions: Firstly you have the The only value in this so far is totalpaths This is how many path finding options you want you may put in as many as you want (I have yet to find a limit) Next we have the paths settings within the ini file
[Tool/Hack/Exploit] MapDestination Editor (Custom Pathfinder)
04/26/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Application Password: elitepvpers.com A small application i made, its fool proof. Basically you just input the boxes and hit apply and it fills out the pathfinder for you, Then all you gotta do is drag it onto the DatCryptor.exe and click the "Open Conquer2.0 Ini Folder" button. And put the .dat you just made in the ini folder, Don't worry about overwriting as i've included a backup in the folder. Coded in VB6, Probably won't work in Vista and i'm not making a Vista version. #Updated...
[GUIDE/HACK] Manipulating Pathfinder!
04/23/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
I've had this idea for a while but tonight i actually put it to action, Its actually very simple. This is my first guide/hack release. The only reason i post this here is because i don't think its been done before. Will become very useful for quests. First of all you need this: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hacks -tools/125718-c-source-app-datcryptor.html Once you've got that go to your conquer 2.0 program files and go to ini, drag MapDestination.dat onto the exe, and...
Get Rid of Pathfinder
05/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
can some1 help me get rid of path finder ....i dont rlly need it... it would really help if some1 could tell me how to get rid of it. Thanks :)
kill pathfinder
04/04/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
This is a quick program I threw together after clicking on that ... button while pking. this will kill the button in memory, there is no altering of any files. I also made it where you can change the name of the client so it will work with any of the mods that change the name.