Hi. I using the new client, but i have a problem, when i put the value of price of the item in the database this just change the value in the database, example: When u put 10.000 gold in the database, in game this item just show the original price. But in reality the real price is 10.000.
Example:
this item show "2,315gold" while in the database the real price is "10.000".
Actually there is no Bug. It's not Clientmodding and also not a Bug. Either way you messed something up, or your Source is broken cuz you did something.
Hi. I using the new client, but i have a problem, when i put the value of price of the item in the database this just change the value in the database, example: When u put 10.000 gold in the database, in game this item just show the original price. But in reality the real price is 10.000.
Example:
this item show "2,315gold" while in the database the real price is "10.000".
Depending on the price of the item you put in your database. You have to multiply by 20 and you have the exact value that you have to put in Nsgtdata.NOS. Example:
shining blue soul price 160.000 gold x 20 = 3200000
How Can i change Item Price in F10 & NPC ? 07/14/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies How Can i change Item Price in F10 & NPC ?
I used vsro NPC but after importing the files
it gaves me crash before the game opens
What i must do ?
Visualize max skill / adding new npc item / adding new npc 04/10/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Hello !
I'm a little bit confused about disabling some skills from the client.You know if a server is cap 80 I don't want skills above to appear.I tried to make this happen some time ago and the client crashed every time I opened the skill window "S".
I know it's about disabling some skills by putting 0 instead of 1 in a line but how do I do it in the proper way because, as I said, it crashed every time.
And secondly, is there a software of an easy way to add new NPCs, add new items to...
[Release] NPCMOD Easy NPC Item Price PaymentDevice Editor 04/16/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Hello Elitepveprs
Today i'll Release my Simple Program Named : NPCMOD
Features :
Edit NPC Item Price By ITEM Name Like ( ITEM_CH_SWORD_01_A )
you can change PaymentDevice Too All Payment Devices Included in The Program
looking for coder to add soul item npc and dmg- add npc 07/09/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies hey im looking for a coder that could add a npc which sells full dragon soul sets +12 -7 255 hp 2 soc for specific classes e.g. for a tro you would buy a soul set which has weapons armor coro necky boots armor and so on also i need a npc where you can buy dmg - to your equips for tortoise gems