Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 20:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


[RELEASE]LDF Website Source + Mall API

Discussion on [RELEASE]LDF Website Source + Mall API within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 5
Wink [RELEASE]LDF Website Source + Mall API

deleted



xKri is offline  
Old 12/14/2019, 09:50   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 59
This is a very old version of the current website sorry for u


Worldie is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2019, 09:52   #3
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 222
Received Thanks: 53
True, don't be ridiculous ��.

Also, why did you say "leak" the webapi is opensource are you stupid ?

Indeed, that's not a leak also your screen are false xDD
Fizo55 is offline  
Old 12/14/2019, 09:58   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldie View Post
This is a very old version of the current website sorry for u
I don't think so. It has been recently purchased .


xKri is offline  
Old 12/14/2019, 10:03   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKri View Post
I don't think so. It has been recently purchased .
I took a look on it and this is an old version. It's not because you bought it recently that it's a recent version
Worldie is offline  
Old 12/14/2019, 10:32   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldie View Post
I took a look on it and this is an old version. It's not because you bought it recently that it's a recent version
So you sell outdated version of your website to your customers?
Nice to know

I got it from someone who recently bought it.

The fact that you said it's outdated is just an excuse because you don't want people to use it. This is the most common excuse when something gets leaked
xKri is offline  
Old 12/14/2019, 10:49   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 59
Why would I sell an older version of the current website to a customer? Each customer buying the website get access to the private repo on github

"I got it from someone who recently bought it."

If he told you that then, he lied to you or else, he bought it recently from a person who bought it at the past

"The fact that you said it's outdated is just an excuse because you don't want people to use it. This is the most common excuse when something gets leaked"

I don't give a **** that the old version was leaked

All my customers who bought the website, can confirm that this is an old version.

Worldie is offline  
Old 12/14/2019, 10:58   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldie View Post
Why would I sell an older version of the current website to a customer? Each customer buying the website get access to the private repo on github

"I got it from someone who recently bought it."

If he told you that then, he lied to you or else, he bought it recently from a person who bought it at the past

"The fact that you said it's outdated is just an excuse because you don't want people to use it. This is the most common excuse when something gets leaked"

I don't give a **** that the old version was leaked

All my customers who bought the website, can confirm that this is an old version.

Of course. Some of your customers asked me for help after purchasing your site ;-)

I have to go know. Good luck
xKri is offline  
Old 12/14/2019, 11:01   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 59
"Of course. Some of your customers asked me for help after purchasing your site ;-)"

So it was not a customer

When they have problems, we help them from discord or directly by using anydesk / teamviewer

Worldie is offline  
Old 12/14/2019, 11:03   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
yeah, it's lastest version. for sure.

just 7 months. If this "team" update it once a 7month then It's totally worth this price.
#close this ****
Plank12 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2019, 12:48   #11
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 222
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKri View Post
Of course. Some of your customers asked me for help after purchasing your site ;-)

I have to go know. Good luck
Nothing to know you are just stupid you got it via Caipa for sure so yeah it's an really old version

You think you have this website : ? (Yeah you can hide the logo I'll find the website ..)

I took a look at the site file and miracle for you it's the version that dates back to mid-2019 (The DreamTrix version)

Also, like I said you can find the WebAPI here : (So it's not a leak and again you "leak" an old WebAPI version)

So, please don't make a fool of yourself by saying "leak new ldf site blah, blah, blah"
Fizo55 is offline  
Old 12/14/2019, 15:03   #12
C/C++, C#, Java & Python

 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,726
Received Thanks: 675
You are not allowed to publish source code from developers who do not authorize you.
#closed


IceTrailer is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread



« Lightnings Wings | [Release] Gm color changer »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 United! <3 Join Today! Mall/Non-Mall Server.
10/30/2013 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
Join Metin2United today! There are 3 Servers, Mall Server - Weak Mall Server - Non-Mall server! And plus we have our own launcher! Visit our site http://metin2.gamezunited.com. We currenlty have 7 Different private servers! Be sure to check it out at http://gamezunited.com :) We supports all kinds of languages, so you have the option to change English to Spanish in client and lots of more. See you ingame :o
[Mall] Item Mall Problem
02/01/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
when buying items in ITEM MALL = dc but have item in inv after log in again we want fix it
[LEAKED] Backyard Monster Shiny Hack [LEAKED VIP BY XENOTIX]
08/22/2011 - Facebook - 37 Replies
I will not post the site here, it's in the read me file provided in the folder. I leaked this from the another Site since there Facebook Hacks are updated whenever they get patched. http://i.imgur.com/qPxgI.jpg VIRUSSCAN D O W N L O A D



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.