Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search good pserver

Discussion on Search good pserver within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search good pserver

As far as i know, there isnt a spec section for arguing at overall about nostale pservers (not all ppl plays them) so i post there, sorry.

Since my easy way to sell gold has closed, im looking for a decent pserver like noswings was showing, but scrolling down.. I only find the easy peezy pserver done in 10 minutes.

They cant make a proper presentation, they want to start a pserver.

Well, now i finished of puking bilis.

¿Theres a real worth it pserver, done with effort? (i cant believe what im saying)

Thank you.
Old 10/21/2019, 05:22   #2

Get a job to get money.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/21/2019, 10:02   #3

elite*gold: 30
"I only find the easy peezy pserver done in 10 minutes."

That's ******* offending and I ******* bet you won't even be able to make this "ez peez servers" by simply following a github tutorial.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2019, 11:05   #4

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post

That's ******* offending and I ******* bet you won't even be able to make this "ez peez servers" by simply following a github tutorial.
Even thought he's a ***, actually, he's right about the overall "quality" of private servers.

Most of the servers out are just using opensource/leaked stuff (with trashtalking the ones that made the thing they obviously don't understand and editing their database by hand to make some ****** "content" (Xp maps, Drop maps, custom shops with items...)

Just check all "update logs" from most servers :
- Add AOE to basic hit
- Add "level 150-255 xp map"
- Add "new npc shop with fairy"
- Update rates
- Add more lod
- add more rewards in raid boxes

C'mon, the real work is not about creating Npc, graphical content, it's about revamping a lot of unbalanced/broken things in the game, but this require much more work (programming on the server source, editing the client files to edit the bcards/stats of items) but this seems to be too much for "server owners"

Do you think that this is quality content ?
It's just some not thought random edition of a database.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/21/2019, 13:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by val77 View Post
Even thought he's a fag, actually, he's right about the overall "quality" of private servers.

Most of the servers out are just using opensource/leaked stuff (with trashtalking the ones that made the thing they obviously don't understand and editing their database by hand to make some shitty "content" (Xp maps, Drop maps, custom shops with items...)

- Add AOE to basic hit
- Update rates
- Add more lod

C'mon, the real work is not about creating Npc, graphical content, it's about revamping a lot of unbalanced/broken things in the game, but this require much more work (programming on the server source, editing the client files to edit the bcards/stats of items) but this seems to be too much for "server owners"

That's not what I meant, I know that this is not actual progrmming especially the piece of code we're adding compared to the whole source, that's just nothing, but there are still some people out there who're trying their best to provide a playable server(Not talking about me here) and constant updates (Even if they're as small as you mentioned), but yeah, you're right, the majority of the current p server owners is not even trying to bring up something special mainly due to a lack of developing skills. I think it's also important to mention that it is not necesarry to understand the basics of programming to use leaked work such as opennos.

I'm btw kinda sad that you didn't accept my friend request, wanted to talk about the things I said on your discord :c
Old 10/21/2019, 13:54   #6

Quote:

That's fucking offending and I fucking bet you won't even be able to make this "ez peez servers" by simply following a github tutorial.
Val said you what i would tell you if i read the comment sooner, i was acting like a dick and i admit it, but you cant deny there is a good pserver there, the 80% of pserver here are opennnos/nw/nostayle based with leaked or hardcoded stuff, so as far as i know there isnt a pserver done from scratch.

So im asking if there are some other pserver (even if they are working in a non personal source) which they invested time and work, i could do a pserver without big problems, with time and dedication all things are affordable, telling to a person u dont know nothing, it tell me you are salty and also affected by that and my post werent to you or any other owner.

Afterall, i said those cringe comments because if i try a server, reading the logs they post, it doesnt invite me to play there.

For changing exp ratio, adding mobs, some shops and shit like that even a moron could do that with the min requeriments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brexxor View Post
Get a job to get money.
For sure, you should learn about sarcasm
Old 10/21/2019, 14:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderall. View Post
Val said you what i would tell you if i read the comment sooner, i was acting like a **** and i admit it, but you cant deny there is a good pserver there, the 80% of pserver here are opennnos/nw/nostayle based with leaked or hardcoded stuff, so as far as i know there isnt a pserver done from scratch.

So im asking if there are some other pserver (even if they are working in a non personal source) which they invested time and work, i could do a pserver without big problems, with time and dedication all things are affordable, telling to a person u dont know nothing, it tell me you are salty and also affected by that and my post werent to you or any other owner.

Afterall, i said those cringe comments because if i try a server, reading the logs they post, it doesnt invite me to play there.

For changing exp ratio, adding mobs, some shops and **** like that even a moron could do that with the min requeriments.

For sure, you should learn about sarcasm
Jeez, i'm not in the mood to have such a discussion, nevertheless you also can't deny that it was hella offending. And no there's no server right now which could make it worth to open such a business with.
Old 10/21/2019, 14:27   #8

Quote:
Jeez, i'm not in the mood to have such a discussion, nevertheless you also can't deny that it was hella offending. And no there's no server right now which could make it worth to open such a business with.
The business stuff was sarcasm because of Vendetta closure.

For sure it was offending but it isnt the truth? I played some pserver, included yours (NosAkara) and they are all server pretty the same thing, easy leveling experience (Not bad not good) high gold rates, etc, at overall pserver of 1/2 week playing for end the game.

Rn there isnt a server which the quests are 100% custom with a new story or things like that. Also i was a **** but you know more than me the trash nostale pserver community we have, plenty of trashtalking and sht like that, for one more salty post the world wont end.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2019, 15:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderall. View Post
The business stuff was sarcasm because of Vendetta closure.

For sure it was offending but it isnt the truth? I played some pserver, included yours (NosAkara) and they are all server pretty the same thing, easy leveling experience (Not bad not good) high gold rates, etc, at overall pserver of 1/2 week playing for end the game.

Rn there isnt a server which the quests are 100% custom with a new story or things like that. Also i was a **** but you know more than me the trash nostale pserver community we have, plenty of trashtalking and sht like that, for one more salty post the world wont end.
I don't know who's the fault from, opensource programmers that didn't put enough effort on customization of their project or 15 years old money greedy guys for not carrying that much about their player base.
Old 10/21/2019, 15:35   #10

Quote:
I don't know who's the fault from, opensource programmers that didn't put enough effort on customization of their project or 15 years old money greedy guys for not carrying that much about their player base.
Indeed, both. It was a pity you couldnt release/open Noswings, i was expecting a lot. Maybe someday we will enjoy your work.

Nevertheless, i think actual "devs/owner" feel comfortable changing few things, adding a bit of easy content and things like that, also theres the scare of GF closure for the real devs which wants to do real work.

So 50/50 yup.. I wish the nostale pserver community were more competitive for showing real work.
Old 10/22/2019, 22:34   #11

Quote:
Even thought he's a ***, actually, he's right about the overall "quality" of private servers.

Most of the servers out are just using opensource/leaked stuff (with trashtalking the ones that made the thing they obviously don't understand and editing their database by hand to make some ****** "content" (Xp maps, Drop maps, custom shops with items...)

- Add AOE to basic hit
- Update rates
- Add more lod

And server like this in 1 month is closed, if you dont know a programming language, dont do nothing xd...
Old 10/23/2019, 08:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagisa Shiota View Post
And server like this in 1 month is closed, if you dont know a programming language, dont do nothing xd...
Actually, you can open a server without programming knowledge or technical background, but you need at least partners that got the technical skills.

That's exactly what will happen with NosWings (cause, yes, we are going to open and all ****** servers will cry), we found a partner that wants to help us running NosWings but have no technical background.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2019, 20:50   #13

Quote:
Actually, you can open a server without programming knowledge or technical background, but you need at least partners that got the technical skills.

That's exactly what will happen with NosWings (cause, yes, we are going to open and all ****** servers will cry), we found a partner that wants to help us running NosWings but have no technical background.
Yes but probably any of the NosWings team do a public source that is exactly like the NosWings source...

And, for example, Requiem server... Requiem use the NosByte source and the NosByte is a EastMile public source(Cryless source). This dont do, dont public a private source ***.
Old 10/23/2019, 21:47   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagisa Shiota View Post
Yes but probably any of the NosWings team do a public source that is exactly like the NosWings source...

And, for example, Requiem server... Requiem use the NosByte source and the NosByte is a EastMile public source(Cryless source). This dont do, dont public a private source ***.
Translation please ?
Old 10/23/2019, 22:18   #15

Quote:
Translation please ?
guess he wanted to warn you about people who could possibly publish your source or so