Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OpenNos VS Studio ¿Items?

Discussion on OpenNos VS Studio ¿Items? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow OpenNos VS Studio ¿Items?

Good, I would like to know in which part of the OpenNos solution, I can find the list of objects which I could modify, for example to add a suit box, or add buff when using the object.
Old 06/30/2019, 11:27   #2

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by randiel123 View Post
Good, I would like to know in which part of the OpenNos solution, I can find the list of objects which I could modify, for example to add a suit box, or add buff when using the object.
OpenNos directly parses item data from Item.dat file, which is parsed inside "ImportFactory" (OpenNos.Parser -> ImportFactory)

Once that parsing is done, you'll have your database filled.
If you want to add new items, you'll have to modify Item.dat (if you are adding graphical content to your client) & so your database to add effects on item.
Old 06/30/2019, 11:35   #3

Boxes are stored in the table "RandomBox".
You have to define one id to identify the box and then put all item you want in the same box.
Old 06/30/2019, 11:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalis87 View Post
Boxes are stored in the table "RandomBox".
You have to define one id to identify the box and then put all item you want in the same box.
Depends on which source you are based, on ON.NW as far as I remember, it's "rollgenerateditems"
Old 06/30/2019, 11:47   #5

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by val77 View Post
OpenNos directly parses item data from Item.dat file, which is parsed inside "ImportFactory" (OpenNos.Parser -> ImportFactory)

Once that parsing is done, you'll have your database filled.
If you want to add new items, you'll have to modify Item.dat (if you are adding graphical content to your client) & so your database to add effects on item.
And how do I know the effects of the items? because the battle potion item I click and does not activate the pvp, and that I want to fix.
Old 06/30/2019, 11:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by randiel123 View Post
And how do I know the effects of the items? because the battle potion item I click and does not activate the pvp, and that I want to fix.
Then learn programming and go into Item.Use() method, everything is written here.
Old 06/30/2019, 12:45   #7

RollGeneratedItem includes boxes in Opennos too.

Tags
c#, items, nostale, program, pserver