Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WestNos - Keylogger

Discussion on WestNos - Keylogger within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/14/2019, 22:57   #16

elite*gold: 53
Guys let's start that I'm not a programmer it's 1 year that I rely on goddam so I trusted him he passed me a file with a keylogger if it wasn't for word I wouldn't even have discovered it now we deleted it thanks to word I don't have any interest in hurting the community that supports me
Old 06/14/2019, 23:00   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestNos View Post
Guys let's start that I'm not a programmer it's 1 year that I rely on goddam so I trusted him he passed me a file with a keylogger if it wasn't for word I wouldn't even have discovered it now we deleted it thanks to word I don't have any interest in hurting the community that supports me
You actualy are the one go to new server to spam Crash packet for fun (there are so much server founders can say that is true) so, how we can trust on you when you write "I don't have any interest in hurting the community"

Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/14/2019, 23:40   #18

Quote:
We all know it is a lie but it is your fault in anyway for not checking it. You do not need to be a "programmer" to notice it. Look at that ******* screenshot @ posted.
Old 06/14/2019, 23:42   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryless~ View Post
We all know it is a lie but it is your fault in anyway for not checking it. You do not need to be a "programmer" to notice it. Look at that ******* screenshot @ posted.

I deleted the virus and warned my players
Old 06/15/2019, 02:46   #20

Quote:

I deleted the virus and warned my players
Again, a proof that you lied.

You told me in discord that you did not have the source of the patcher and there, as if by chance wow, you have the source of the patcher and you managed to remove the keylogger !

You are a genius !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2019, 12:34   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldie View Post
Again, a proof that you lied.

You told me in discord that you did not have the source of the patcher and there, as if by chance wow, you have the source of the patcher and you managed to remove the keylogger !

You are a genius !
I lied? then download the client and look at yourself jerk
Old 06/15/2019, 13:13   #22

WestNos Website down. Discord deleted. Untrustworthy. Luckily I have not downloaded the client yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2019, 14:12   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Luca.White View Post
WestNos Website down. Discord deleted. Untrustworthy. Luckily I have not downloaded the client yet.
It is how kids end up.
Old 06/16/2019, 02:31   #24

discord deleted? your is stupid bro my discord have 3500 people dont rosik bro

Quote:
It is how kids end up.
kids you stupid
Old 06/16/2019, 02:55   #25

Quote:
discord deleted? your is stupid bro my discord have 3500 people dont rosik bro

kids you stupid
yeah, totally "rosik" or whatever it means.
As a Server Owner, before you blindly use some launcher or whatever program you add, check the code before putting it into the client.
As a Server owner you have the responsibility, that the Players can play fine and dont get virus like that.
The way you insult and rage like that doesnt look like that you are totally innocent.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2019, 09:06   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
yeah, totally "rosik" or whatever it means.
As a Server Owner, before you blindly use some launcher or whatever program you add, check the code before putting it into the client.
As a Server owner you have the responsibility, that the Players can play fine and dont get virus like that.
The way you insult and rage like that doesnt look like that you are totally innocent.
He is italian. Not innocent. ahah

Jokes apart bro. He is childish bro. You can notice it from his writing style bro. Stop risik bro. You suck bro.
Old 06/16/2019, 13:18   #27

Quote:
He is italian. Not innocent. ahah

Jokes apart bro. He is childish bro. You can notice it from his writing style bro. Stop risik bro. You suck bro.
do you believe yourself so superior? do you a 350 online server and a lot of donation money little evil genius =)
Old 06/16/2019, 13:22   #28

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
do you believe yourself so superior? do you a 350 online server and a lot of donation money little evil genius =)
350 online with a lot of alts like all servers so you have like mh 75 real players maybe even 100. But it dont Change the part that you was to stupid to check the source you bought for keylogger etc while ******* is known for doing this stuff just checkout the threads about his website. But could you all now stop this trash talk?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2019, 13:28   #29

Quote:
And with this you have just won the first place as Money Grabber

Congratulations!

Let's see how much someone care about that lel

Better have knowledge that be like you

Actualy the situation is that:

You tell to worldie you didn't have access to the Patcher source.

Some line below you write you remove by your self the keyloger.

You tell to us that was Goddamn when he except for the website and launcher have nothing to do with the Nostale world.

You are talking about "never hurt the community" and now, start to insult like a 10 years old kid other ppl and use PL on other server just for fun.

No one want to be like u.

Better be poor but with a clear conscience and with the respect of others to be a rich "baxtard" that have no respect for no one and no one have respect for him ^^

EDIT:

I read only now your post Flow.

The website stuff was for get the "controll" if someone share his work w/o permission. i think that is right at the last lel

But, what he have to do with some Nostale account details?

Instead, he can use it for try to enter on other server and ruin that by deleting characters items etc just for grab more players and money.

And, that is the most strange thinks... Goddamn have some knowledge with the .net application and know is rly easy reverse it so have no sense for him add that for get shit from others
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/16/2019, 13:57   #30

Quote:
I believe myself a honest person with a brain. What about you? I hope your mom and your dad never taught you education or you must be a real delusion to them. Wow! 350 online!! It does not mean 350 people and also in that case I can not care less. It must be very sad to consider people who donate you like that. Kiddo. It must be very sad to be you.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread