Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 07:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WestNos - Keylogger

Discussion on WestNos - Keylogger within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 06/14/2019, 22:57   #16
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 4
Guys let's start that I'm not a programmer it's 1 year that I rely on goddam so I trusted him he passed me a file with a keylogger if it wasn't for word I wouldn't even have discovered it now we deleted it thanks to word I don't have any interest in hurting the community that supports me
WestNos is offline  
Old 06/14/2019, 23:00   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestNos View Post
Guys let's start that I'm not a programmer it's 1 year that I rely on goddam so I trusted him he passed me a file with a keylogger if it wasn't for word I wouldn't even have discovered it now we deleted it thanks to word I don't have any interest in hurting the community that supports me
You actualy are the one go to new server to spam Crash packet for fun (there are so much server founders can say that is true) so, how we can trust on you when you write "I don't have any interest in hurting the community"

fantasy942 is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/14/2019, 23:40   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 480
Received Thanks: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestNos View Post
Guys let's start that I'm not a programmer it's 1 year that I rely on goddam so I trusted him he passed me a file with a keylogger if it wasn't for word I wouldn't even have discovered it now we deleted it thanks to word I don't have any interest in hurting the community that supports me
We all know it is a lie but it is your fault in anyway for not checking it. You do not need to be a "programmer" to notice it. Look at that ******* screenshot @ posted.
Cryless~ is offline  
Old 06/14/2019, 23:42   #19
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryless~ View Post
We all know it is a lie but it is your fault in anyway for not checking it. You do not need to be a "programmer" to notice it. Look at that ******* screenshot @ posted.


I deleted the virus and warned my players
WestNos is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 02:46   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestNos View Post


I deleted the virus and warned my players
Again, a proof that you lied.

You told me in discord that you did not have the source of the patcher and there, as if by chance wow, you have the source of the patcher and you managed to remove the keylogger !

You are a genius !
Worldie is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2019, 12:34   #21
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldie View Post
Again, a proof that you lied.

You told me in discord that you did not have the source of the patcher and there, as if by chance wow, you have the source of the patcher and you managed to remove the keylogger !

You are a genius !
I lied? then download the client and look at yourself jerk
WestNos is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 13:13   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 4
WestNos Website down. Discord deleted. Untrustworthy. Luckily I have not downloaded the client yet.
Mr.Luca.White is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2019, 14:12   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 480
Received Thanks: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Luca.White View Post
WestNos Website down. Discord deleted. Untrustworthy. Luckily I have not downloaded the client yet.
It is how kids end up.
Cryless~ is offline  
Old 06/16/2019, 02:31   #24
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 4
discord deleted? your is stupid bro my discord have 3500 people dont rosik bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryless~ View Post
It is how kids end up.
kids you stupid
WestNos is offline  
Old 06/16/2019, 02:55   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,010
Received Thanks: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestNos View Post
discord deleted? your is stupid bro my discord have 3500 people dont rosik bro


kids you stupid
yeah, totally "rosik" or whatever it means.
As a Server Owner, before you blindly use some launcher or whatever program you add, check the code before putting it into the client.
As a Server owner you have the responsibility, that the Players can play fine and dont get virus like that.
The way you insult and rage like that doesnt look like that you are totally innocent.
Marvin341 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2019, 09:06   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 480
Received Thanks: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
yeah, totally "rosik" or whatever it means.
As a Server Owner, before you blindly use some launcher or whatever program you add, check the code before putting it into the client.
As a Server owner you have the responsibility, that the Players can play fine and dont get virus like that.
The way you insult and rage like that doesnt look like that you are totally innocent.
He is italian. Not innocent. ahah

Jokes apart bro. He is childish bro. You can notice it from his writing style bro. Stop risik bro. You suck bro.
Cryless~ is offline  
Old 06/16/2019, 13:18   #27
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryless~ View Post
He is italian. Not innocent. ahah

Jokes apart bro. He is childish bro. You can notice it from his writing style bro. Stop risik bro. You suck bro.
do you believe yourself so superior? do you a 350 online server and a lot of donation money little evil genius =)
WestNos is offline  
Old 06/16/2019, 13:22   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,328
Received Thanks: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestNos View Post
do you believe yourself so superior? do you a 350 online server and a lot of donation money little evil genius =)
350 online with a lot of alts like all servers so you have like mh 75 real players maybe even 100. But it dont Change the part that you was to stupid to check the source you bought for keylogger etc while ******* is known for doing this stuff just checkout the threads about his website. But could you all now stop this trash talk?
FI0w is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2019, 13:28   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestNos View Post
do you believe yourself so superior? do you a 350 online server and a lot of donation money little evil genius =)
And with this you have just won the first place as Money Grabber

Congratulations!

Let's see how much someone care about that lel

Better have knowledge that be like you

Actualy the situation is that:

You tell to worldie you didn't have access to the Patcher source.

Some line below you write you remove by your self the keyloger.

You tell to us that was Goddamn when he except for the website and launcher have nothing to do with the Nostale world.

You are talking about "never hurt the community" and now, start to insult like a 10 years old kid other ppl and use PL on other server just for fun.

No one want to be like u.

Better be poor but with a clear conscience and with the respect of others to be a rich "baxtard" that have no respect for no one and no one have respect for him ^^


EDIT:

I read only now your post Flow.

The website stuff was for get the "controll" if someone share his work w/o permission. i think that is right at the last lel

But, what he have to do with some Nostale account details?

Instead, he can use it for try to enter on other server and ruin that by deleting characters items etc just for grab more players and money.

And, that is the most strange thinks... Goddamn have some knowledge with the .net application and know is rly easy reverse it so have no sense for him add that for get shit from others
fantasy942 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/16/2019, 13:57   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 480
Received Thanks: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestNos View Post
do you believe yourself so superior? do you a 350 online server and a lot of donation money little evil genius =)
I believe myself a honest person with a brain. What about you? I hope your mom and your dad never taught you education or you must be a real delusion to them. Wow! 350 online!! It does not mean 350 people and also in that case I can not care less. It must be very sad to consider people who donate you like that. Kiddo. It must be very sad to be you.
Cryless~ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell WestNos gold and other private servers. WestNos 2.5kkk = 1
02/04/2019 - Nostale Trading - 0 Replies
Sell 2 kkkk gold. Rate 1 = 2.5kkk. I accept only PayPal. Join the discord channel: https://discord.gg/vM3cHhP
WestNos Work 4 Class Sistem Prestyge+80 Online Ita/Eng/Fr
08/18/2018 - Nostale PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
<a href="http://epvpimg.com/Pqizaab">< ;img src="http://i.epvpimg.com/Pqizaab.png" alt="" title="Hosted by epvpimg.com" /></a> WestNos Staff FounderFra! Spadaccino.
WESTNOS[INTERNATIONAL]+100 ONLINE
08/05/2018 - Nostale PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
closed
WestNos[Eng,Fr,Pl,Ita]
07/30/2018 - Nostale PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
closed



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.