O.O Oh my GOOOOOD >.< my jobb nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
O.O Oh my GOOOOOD >.< my jobb nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
Did not you say you use Laravel? I do not see it anywhere.
However you have great courage to claim rights, I have never seen so much **** in my life.
@ Uploading a .zip file to GitHub was a great idea
Why do you just make a joke, I know it's a bad thing but you do not have to be so aggressive, it was just a bit of sarcasm, did not you see the emoji?
Hahahaha yes the web is bad, but I have courage to claim the things that I do wrong in my life is part of growing up, we are big people hahahahaha, let's just take life with humor
I swear I would donate, but now my job is not very good, and I do not really have money alive in Latin America I earn something called pesos, hey but it's okay at some point we all did some code **** and we have to live with it
Why do you just make a joke, I know it's a bad thing but you do not have to be so aggressive, it was just a bit of sarcasm, did not you see the emoji?
I do not think I was rude, I just mentioned that if I had been in your place I would be disfellowshipped from any kind of right. Do you want to give me wrong? please do not get that far.
I am not on anoyone's side since I have always been paid.
I had also adviced Delox that this would happen.
Unfortunately, when dealing with unprofessional people, those who get back to it are always the users who register with your server.
If you're right, I'm just trying to talk and be good people, I do not like being bad with anyone I'm very stupid or very noble in that sense
If and nothing happens, and it did and well is in its "right" the truth is not going to kill you, much less I only saw it and then it made me laugh and yes that web is a horrible shi***
If you're right, I'm just trying to talk and be good people, I do not like being bad with anyone I'm very stupid or very noble in that sense
If and nothing happens, and it did and well is in its "right" the truth is not going to kill you, much less I only saw it and then it made me laugh and yes that web is a horrible shi***
You learn by making mistakes.
Going back to the earlier question, you said to use laravel? I was sure I heard you say it.
[Website] need free a website? look here. 11/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies hey server owners im a pro with moonfruit (website creator) and yes i make websites for you guys for free because i like it to make them.
What you guys are thinking:
wtf, moonfruit is free for everyone why offering your service?
answer to you guys:
because i like to make website with moonfruit for people and i know everything about making website with moonfruit, moonfruit does have many secret options that not people know
[email protected] is my email you can add me anytime