Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OpenNos] Received DMG and Act4Ship

Discussion on [OpenNos] Received DMG and Act4Ship within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[OpenNos] Received DMG and Act4Ship

Hello, i'm trying to make the "DecreaseMP" effect for some skills but i'm facing a problem...
How can i get the damage received in BCard.cs? I tried to look for the Absorb skill from the sp2 swordsman or archer so i could get a base of the dmg received but i cannot find it in the whole code...
I hope to get some help and forgive me but i'm trying to learn and figure out how it works...
Also, i did some edits to Act4Ship.cs so the players will be istantly teleported to the crown but it didn't work...
Here's my code:

I'm using NosWings server files, i hope to get helped and thank you in advance
Old 11/16/2018, 14:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
UP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OpenNos "The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build."
06/19/2019 - Nostale - 11 Replies
Hello! When I put in update-database in Visual Studio I get the 'The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.' error. I already did what was on the troubleshoot before I put it in. I've been at this for hours and I can't figure it out. Can someone help me please?
[OpenNos] ¿How to select the project OpenNos.DAL.EF?
05/04/2018 - Nostale - 4 Replies
Hello, I have a problem with my visual studio 2017, it turns out that to be able to give the update-database command I must have the project OpenNos.DAL.EF But the thing is that in my visual studio there is no option to select the project ... I need help!:D:D
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
order-now-your-logo-and-received-fastest
08/19/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit: write your server name and you will find your logo in fastes And this photo to our friend (Captivate) http://www14.0zz0.com/2011/08/19/14/497429408.jpg