I would like to inform you that the LightNos Server will soon be online in beta! You can finally start your story in the world of LightNos alone or with your friends.
Main Map:
4th Class Implemented + Transformation:
On LightNos have been fixxed and introduced new things:
I would like to inform you that the LightNos Server will soon be online in beta! You can finally start your story in the world of LightNos alone or with your friends.
Main Map:
4th Class Implemented + Transformation:
On LightNos have been fixxed and introduced new things:
[Show] 4th Char slot and 4th bank slot 01/18/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies Hi elitepvpers,
Well instead of always asking for help xD
I like to show you something i have done.
Thanks to WurstbrotQT for giving the final solution xD.
SelectChar Window 100% working
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/1540/kzbg.png
[ TIP ] 4th MP bar & 4th Skill 09/19/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 17 Replies As of 9-13-2012
GC didn't update/released a news into whats Rebirth Act 2
Well, My guess is
Rebirth
- Character Updates