Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does Opennos still working?

Discussion on Does Opennos still working? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does Opennos still working?

I decided to make this thread because I could a few months ago make my own Opennos Private Server and It worked so well without problems but right now I was trying to make a new server with the latest files from Opennos Github but when I try compiling tells me the Visual Studio 2017 on the Error interface below that doesn't find the Nostale.Login.exe - Nostale.World.exe - Nostale.Game.Server.exe without success.

I can imagine I've to create these files but right now when I try to do all the steps to make a Opennos Server with any tutorial from Internet, It always tells this error.

If someone knows which steps nowadays I need to make to create a Opennos server I'll really appreciate it.
Old 08/09/2018, 22:12   #2

envoie ton name + # discord
Old 09/24/2018, 19:03   #3

i have the same error! please help me! my discord is Achille#9831
can't find Nostale.Login.exe - Nostale.World.exe - Nostale.Game.Server.exe
Old 09/28/2018, 01:05   #4

The emulator it's still working, you just need to correct the loggin packet and start debugging your errors to find a solution.
BTW the old tutorial it's still working you just need to look it up in the github.
Old 09/28/2018, 12:23   #5

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepBDev View Post
The emulator it's still working, you just need to correct the loggin packet and start debugging your errors to find a solution.
BTW the old tutorial it's still working you just need to look it up in the github.
thats not the problem, I bet they just forgot to compile the project otherwise it would find the exe files