Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NosVendetta] Vorsicht!

Discussion on [NosVendetta] Vorsicht! within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 125/1/0
[NosVendetta] Vorsicht!

#Closed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2018, 08:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Unauthorized Transactions

Buy or selling in-game money, items or accounts for real money
Trading accounts, items, or money for real money
Trading accounts, items, or money for other game currency or items

1st Offense: Permanent ban for all parties involved
They've it on the rules. You bought it knowing the risk. Hold on with the consequences.
Old 05/31/2018, 11:25   #3

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlospok View Post
They've it on the rules. You bought it knowing the risk. Hold on with the consequences.
what are you even talking about? Performance never said that it would be allowed, he knew that is was bannabel and thats not even what the thread is about. He just wanted to let the people know that they should wait with building their bought account up.

edit: Ok someone told me that you would be the owner of vendetta and not just a random dude, so actually i understand why you said that, but anyway his topic wasnt about complaining he just warned other players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2018, 13:52   #4

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by mix0067@ View Post
what are you even talking about? Performance never said that it would be allowed, he knew that is was bannabel and thats not even what the thread is about. He just wanted to let the people know that they should wait with building their bought account up.

edit: Ok someone told me that you would be the owner of vendetta and not just a random dude, so actually i understand why you said that, but anyway his topic wasnt about complaining he just warned other players.
He was apart of Vendetta's team, but he's not Bash
Old 06/01/2018, 18:26   #5

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 269/0/0
Giftzwerge sind eh die größte Minusfamilie auf Vendetta. Heulen auf epvp rum, weil sie wegen Goldkauf gebannt wurden (Famleitung).

Witzlos.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread