Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gm in rank of reputation?

Discussion on Gm in rank of reputation? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gm in rank of reputation?

Hi, does anyone know how to make that gm's appear in the top of the reputation in the game?
Old 01/17/2018, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 12
Opennos.GameObject -> Networking -> ServerManager.cs

find function "public void RefreshRanking()"
then add another Authority (like GM)

example:
account.Authority == AuthorityType.User & AuthorityType.GM etc
Old 01/17/2018, 22:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kyosha* View Post
Opennos.GameObject -> Networking -> ServerManager.cs

find function "public void RefreshRanking()"
then add another Authority (like GM)

example:
account.Authority == AuthorityType.User & AuthorityType.GM etc
Is this real life? Someone who gave actual answers instead of "if you cant do this then just quit" ????
Old 01/18/2018, 15:08   #4

Okey thanks, i’ll try it later and I tell you.

actually it's not working, what shall i do?

here it is what i put on the "refreshranking"
Old 01/19/2018, 02:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauvm1618 View Post
Okey thanks, i’ll try it later and I tell you.

actually it's not working, what shall i do?

here it is what i put on the "refreshranking"
&& not &

Code:
TopComplimented = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Compliment).Take(30).ToList();
TopPoints = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Act4Points).Take(30).ToList();
TopReputation = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Reput).Take(30).ToList();
Old 01/19/2018, 17:55   #6

I put what you told me but it's still not working, mi pj (GM) has the red star of reputation.
Also i've another problem: when i open noswolrd, it says #CARDS_LOADED#, is it related somehow to the fact that some of my skills (invisibility of sp6 arch, the "combos", etc) don't work? If so, how can i solve it?
Old 01/19/2018, 21:12   #7

Quote:
Also i've another problem: when i open noswolrd, it says #CARDS_LOADED#, is it related somehow to the fact that some of my skills (invisibility of sp6 arch, the "combos", etc) don't work? If so, how can i solve it?
No, it doesnt relate. Check out your Resources
Old 01/19/2018, 21:16   #8

Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokaros View Post
&& not &

Code:
TopComplimented = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Compliment).Take(30).ToList();
TopPoints = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Act4Points).Take(30).ToList();
TopReputation = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Reput).Take(30).ToList();
No in fact it’s || and he need to copy the left part... but the best solution is just to use >= instead of ==
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2018, 21:21   #9

So 0Lucifer0 how would it be? Can you copy the code please?
Old 01/20/2018, 00:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
No in fact it’s || and he need to copy the left part... but the best solution is just to use >= instead of ==
mb
Old 01/20/2018, 00:16   #11

Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
So 0Lucifer0 how would it be? Can you copy the code please?
Seriously... just read my message it’s explained... replace == by >= in the original code
Old 01/20/2018, 16:01   #12

i did it but not working yet... if it's impossible then, how can i make my reputation symbol looks like if I were the first of the ranking? because I can't add me in the ranking
Old 01/20/2018, 19:39   #13

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
i did it but not working yet... if it's impossible then, how can i make my reputation symbol looks like if I were the first of the ranking? because I can't add me in the ranking
Code:
public void RefreshRanking()
        {
            TopComplimented = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority >= AuthorityType.User).OrderByDescending(c => c.Compliment).Take(30).ToList();
            TopPoints = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority >= AuthorityType.User).OrderByDescending(c => c.Act4Points).Take(30).ToList();
            TopReputation = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority >= AuthorityType.User).OrderByDescending(c => c.Reput).Take(30).ToList();
}
It will show players with Authority 0 or Higher (User, Support <moderator> and GameMaster)

leave your project...please.

and yeah...it's much better than using || (fail with & xd)
Old 01/20/2018, 21:58   #14

Not working neither....
Old 01/21/2018, 17:43   #15

Quote:
Not working neither....
Do you compile the code afterwards? Or do you only execute the '.exe' you already have?