Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fail to complie opennos project

Discussion on fail to complie opennos project within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fail to complie opennos project

I need you to help In the final stages
Pic .
Thank you
ps. i bad english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
complie ini error
05/01/2017 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
when im want to complie cert get this C:\Users\Andrei\Desktop\Srver Files\Srver Files \vSRO>Convert.exe ini ini dat pa ckt.dat Status: Input Format => ini Status: Input => C:\Users\Andrei\Desktop\Srver Files\Srver Files \vSRO\ini Status: Output Format => dat Status: Output => C:\Users\Andrei\Desktop\Srver Files\Srver Files \vSRO\packt.da t
Roulette GOW Complie erro
08/07/2016 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Im add Roulette system of GOW ERENDORA but complie erro , help me fix pls f:\1Makegame\flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\Lottery.cpp (41): error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'std::_Tree<_Traits>::iterator' to 'std::_Tree<_Traits>::iterator' with and problem
FAIL | WAS FÜR EIN FAIL [ VIDEO ] | FAIL
09/22/2010 - Off Topic - 12 Replies
Schaut euch das an OMG XD YouTube - Durchfall im Pool