Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for an simle grab Bot(only Gold)

Discussion on Looking for an simle grab Bot(only Gold) within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
pls close

pls close

Closed Thread

« Opennos Source Hilfe Passwort Abfrage! | Community P-Servers [Discord Group] »

Similar Threads
[Selling] HOT 1-56 in 1-2 days FOR ONLY 20$ + Bonus. NA/EU. Grab it now.
11/13/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
iCare Leveling 24/7 Assistant in your gaming needs 100% Manual Power Leveling/Farming FAQS about Us! *We Have a team of Highly skilled and knowledgeable of playing this game. *We Dont use Bots or any third party program. *We Directly hired by you so there's no account sharing nor middle-man involved in our dealing. *We Composed of Professional players living/working/eating/sleeping under one roof. *You are Safe with us, Since leveling/farming will be done by hands by our own staff.
[ZSZC] "Pick with Pet" won't work, grab pet won't grab
08/06/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 8 Replies
Hi guys My char picks up the items but when i choose pick with pet, the pet won't pit the items. I have deleted bot, i have put the grab pet to storage, closed game, re-logged in etc. But the pet won't grab the items... This problem occured 1 week ago, i did deleted the settings and setup the bot again. It was gone. But now, it still occurs. Please help me.:handsdown:
Delay Grab <vs> Ininite Grab
05/10/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 25 Replies
Delay Grab vs. Infinite Grab Again..Before starting the Topic..may i remind you.. Just Visit:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-philippines/312990-must-read-before-posting-avoid-receiving-warning-infraction.html >>Now Can I Start??<< Delay Grab is Grabbing the enemy and making a delay or using skills..
Auto Attack and Grab but not BOT!!!
12/29/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Click on mob,wipp spam 1234 1 is skill to use when mosnters hp is above 50% 2 Imbune,slow skill 3 quick finish skill for below 50% 4Kill skill below 25% It will allso grab up to 3 item drops if within close range To pause press Paues/Break